• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very lucky that there are at least three teams worst than we are this season. In a way I'm relieved that we are seeing how clueless he is now. Watford's fans must be laughing into their sleeves.

Haven’t you seen us since Moyes left pretty much? Pretty much every other team he’s put together has had fight in it, can’t forget he still won trophies with them.

Wait, Moyes won trophies? He has never won a thing.

Also saying his Sunderland side were doomed on his first day in the job was not the best way to install fight in a club.

Or Mourinho? I assume that's who you mean.

As each match passes by, i become less convinced that this guy is capable of moving us forwards. That is mainly because we have been going backwards for at least the past 2 months and there is just nothing at all to be seen that even gives me the tiniest bit of optimism going forward. We start every game on the back foot and still cannot even pass the ball. Jury is well and truly out I'm afraid.

I literally said that at the start of my post.

But it’s hard to offer him time when I didn’t want him and he’s showing no signs of being up to it at all.

Showing no signs. Come on to early to say this. If he can replace coleman and Walcott plus keane and a striker. He might do well. Our team is a mishmash at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.