• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

We've tried different types of manager over the last few years. Nothing changes. Same old story.
Want to give this manager some time and ordinarily that means the rest of this season and into the next.
But....concerns growing at a pace (again)!!

I’ll keep saying it, but I know it’s the right thing to give him time but it’s very very hard to support a manager who I didn’t want in the first place pulling out performances like that from what at least looks a talented team.

We have to give him time. Let's him build his team then judge. 6 months he been here

I dare anyone say his performance curve is going upwards from the first day he took over till now. He is nothing more than a one trick pony and a very awfully clueless one.

Do the 10 year challenge, 10 years ago we finished 5th with two midfielders as top scorers having remortgaged future tv rights revenue. Now we’re rich but can’t finish top 10 despite spending vast quantities of cash. All down to the managers. BFS showed it was easy to finish 7th, it’s getting top 5 that gets hard. We’ve made top 10 seem difficult, Silva will be gone at end of season or before it, another what £10 million wasted sacking a management team. I really top they have done some good research because we’ve struggled to find a good manager since Moyes left.

He´s not doing very well is he? But neither are the players so we shouldn´t all our frustration out on him. Equal boos for all.

This goes deeper than the manager. No matter who comes in we seem unable to complete the most basic of passes in the final third, and don't show the same desire or spirit as 90% of the league. I don't know what it is, but something is properly rotten. It's hard not to be so utterly apathetic to it all.
No mate. We're just hiring piss poor managers.

He’s doing absolutely nothing to even suggest he’s the right man for the job.

Let’s be totally honest, wolves and Watford are both better to watch and play with far more confidence than Everton.

I honestly wouldn’t bat an eye lid if Mosh bombed him out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.