• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the massive problem is that there's no ease to any of our play, there never seems to be a simple option in space besides turning around and passing back to the centre backs. Having Gueye and Gomes as the middle 2 isn't working, especially when Gomes is consistently giving the ball away, Gueye isn't moving to pick up decent positions when we have possession and Sigurdsson is too far forward to make himself a decent option for a pass.

A 3 man midfield is absolutely necessary if we're going to improve - the problem being that we'd have to buy one in this window as the options we have aren't great. Having a more flat 3 in the middle would also help our back line from not being so bleedin vulnerable.

Leandro Jardim or Laurent Blanc should be our targets. Ambitious, but if we really want to build a good football club we need to have a manager of the highest calibre.

I must admit i wanted silva here but it does look like he can’t turn this terrible run around and looks void of ideas but sacking him with no proper replacement isn’t going to work either.

Me too. I think I'm kidding myself. I didn't want him but TBF I didn't know who I wanted. It's gone right off the rails and if this form was the start of the season he'd probably be on the verge of being sacked.
Form table shows we're in the bottom 3 for the last 10 games. Relegation form.

It’s a good job the likes of Newcastle Burnley Southampton are so poor. The bottom three have gone for me as it stands. The point against Watford at home and Bournemouth win last week, looking back we’re vital. Could you imagine being on 26 points right now? 7 off the drop.

Desperately wanted him way more than that Dutch tit
Because they do not have your insight and foresight. Same goes to the caller who wanted Rubio (known as Doobie to his friends), or any other foreign name which trips off the headlines. The list is endless. We have Silva so we make the best of it. 3pts behind Watford who could not beat Burnley at home.

It's just a matter of when at this stage. I said it going into the season that Silva wouldn't see the season out and I've seen nothing so far that suggests I was wrong. The FA Cup is the only thing keeping this campaign alive, lose to Millwall next week and he's finished.

Take your pick.

avail.jpg

/runs

Status
Not open for further replies.