• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the massive problem is that there's no ease to any of our play, there never seems to be a simple option in space besides turning around and passing back to the centre backs. Having Gueye and Gomes as the middle 2 isn't working, especially when Gomes is consistently giving the ball away, Gueye isn't moving to pick up decent positions when we have possession and Sigurdsson is too far forward to make himself a decent option for a pass.

A 3 man midfield is absolutely necessary if we're going to improve - the problem being that we'd have to buy one in this window as the options we have aren't great. Having a more flat 3 in the middle would also help our back line from not being so bleedin vulnerable.
Siggy is a problem. Because he can only really play as a10 the team is set up for him. Problem being he's been virtually useless. Shame because I was a big fan before he came.

They are better than us

Don’t say that, I mentioned Eddie Howe on 3rd January on here an how West Ham under Pellegrini are better. People laughed, ha one is level with us spending less and one is above us (first season) ... but yeah silva was a better appointment than both Howe and Pellegrini. Good one.

Even Koeman and Martinez had a better first season than this...just saying. Silva the true is he is boring and needs his P45

Think he needs a huge turnaround because that squad shouldn’t be this bad. It begins at the top and Silva is failing. His magnetic tactical board must just have counters lobbed at it from a distance. There’s no plan. There’s no flow. I’ve been saying it for weeks. The team doesn’t connect. Bournemouth should have been ahead against us. Southampton didn’t make that mistake. Silva’s CV wasn’t great. It’s even worse now.

People praised him for answering Big Sam but it was noticeable he couldn’t do it by pointing to results or performance or position in the table. On that front, he has no comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.