• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see how this is going to end in anything other than an early exit. By early I'm talking Santini/de Boer early. We have an ‘easy’ first 5 games and if we are in or around the relegation zone after those first 5 then the polls will be up here and he’ll be a dead man walking. At this point I’d say the odds of us being in deep trouble after 5 games are very high indeed.

In terms of Silva himself I don’t think he’s a good manager, he’s probably a poor one but the reality 90% of managers would struggle with the rubbish at their disposal. The other 10% who could get us top half would be percentage merchants who wouldn’t endear themselves to the fan base. So something of a catch 22, although I’m certain a firefighter will have to be called in at some point this season.

he couldn't stop hull's slump and Watford were abysmal too.

he doesn't know how to organise a defence, that's for sure

just can’t see how this is going to work. We know Moshiri is no Kenwright when it comes to dealing with managers so I would assume the end will come sooner rather than later.

Well it had better do because we can’t risk a relegation dogfight again.

He’s a goner if we’re being honest. Question of when rather than if.

its me and you versus the world on this one.

we need a well drilled and organised defence, probly with 3 new CB's and a left back.

is silva the man to do do all this … im not so sure.

* Everton buy another winger

Status
Not open for further replies.