• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you rather have Allardyce mate?

Please stop private messaging me freak. I would arrange to meet for a pint before the Saints game since you seem so interested in finding out my EFC credentials but I wouldnt want to get into trouble buying a kiddie alcohol o_O

Please stop private messaging me freak. I would arrange to meet for a pint before the Saints game since you seem so interested in finding out my EFC credentials but I wouldnt want to get into trouble buying a kiddie alcohol o_O

I'm just looking for some friendly adult male company after I was kindly referred to this site by a fella I met in The Lisbon's bogs.

You could have just said not interested. Freak is a bit harsh.

In my opinion the Marcs bros have missed a great player, in not even trying for Jack Wilshere because of his medical record. In about 1982
I think, Kendall took a chance at paying a bargain-basement price of £60K for an injury prone Bolton player, that player helped change the
history of Everton Football Club. Royston Vernon captained Everton to the 1963 1st Division Championship on 40 fags a day, and Catterick
still picked him every week and even laughed about him smoking in the showers.The Marcs Bros have a lot to look up to, and have
started poorly.

In my opinion the Marcs bros have missed a great player, in not even trying for Jack Wilshere because of his medical record. In about 1982
I think, Kendall took a chance at paying a bargain-basement price of £60K for an injury prone Bolton player, that player helped change the
history of Everton Football Club. Royston Vernon captained Everton to the 1963 1st Division Championship on 40 fags a day, and Catterick
still picked him every week and even laughed about him smoking in the showers.The Marcs Bros have a lot to look up to, and have
started poorly.

But Wilshere wasn’t available at a bargain-basement price was he? Would have been financial suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.