• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I get that he’s continental and all that, but zonal marking is going to cost us a considerable amount of points.

...zonal marking doesn’t mean you leave attackers in key areas. Clearly somebody didn’t guard their space.

I do prefer man-to-man but defenders at this level tend to get blocked (like American Football). Ings goal was an individual defensive mistake, it wasn’t down to the system.

...zonal marking doesn’t mean you leave attackers in key areas. Clearly somebody didn’t guard their space.

I do prefer man-to-man but defenders at this level tend to get blocked (like American Football). Ings goal was an individual defensive mistake, it wasn’t down to the system.

I think it might have been a bad read by Richarlson maybe? Steps forward expecting the ball to drop lower and it goes over him and straight to yer man.

It’s early days with the zonal stuff I know, but everyone has to be totally on their game or what happened today happens again. I hope Zouma and Mina are more used to the zonal system from playing abroad/under continental managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.