• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the sign of a desperate manager.

His boss, Moshiri, said to his face that 11th is not good enough. At this rate, he'll probably finish lower than that. We've got 5 of the Top 6 still to play at home, meaning likely smashinga are coming our way, leading to discontent in the stands.

He ain't riding this out. He's a dead man walking here.

It’s worrying for Silva that fact about 5 of the top 6 at home because not only are we diabolical away from home (2 wins all season), but he has failed to beat Watford, Newcastle, Huddersfield, West Ham and Leicester at home.

We have five of the top six at home to come, and the one game we played at Goodison against the top six, we conceded Six.

It’s worrying for Silva that fact about 5 of the top 6 at home because not only are we diabolical away from home (2 wins all season), but he has failed to beat Watford, Newcastle, Huddersfield, West Ham and Leicester at home.

We have five of the top six at home to come, and the one game we played at Goodison against the top six, we conceded Six.
He's going to be chewed up by the crowd. He really hasn't got the first clue of what to do as a manager.

Agree it was dreadful, not defending him at all...just questioning your credentials as a Blue supporter....deep cover you..enjoy Salah's cheating today did you?
Knock it off with the kopite accusations.
If you doubt a posters true allegiances, use the report function and we'll investigate !!

It's so slow and predictable. Playing Gomes and Gilfy its way too slow in the middle in open play, we get crowded out as soon as either on the ball looking to pass. Same down the wings, we just don't pull teams around to find space...

I think he’s good but he’s underperforming at the moment.

So do I, but unless he starts to do something different tactically than this same rubbish we've had since the second season of Martinez he will be out on his ear sooner rather than later.

The club have been grossly negligent in continually employing such a limited and parochial search for a manager in the modern era.

Surely that will change under Brands next time round.

It is never tactics and formations that bother me so much, it's when the players sent out look almost to a man that they don't give a damn that I can't ever accept. That did for Martinez and Koeman and Silva isn't showing an ability thus far to stop that rot.

Its almost as if the players are intent on sleepwalking through games and the manager, whoever it is, being unable to stop that.

I don't think there is some knight in shining armour just waiting for a call if Silva can't get through this period though. Take the blue tinted glasses off and we are starting to look like a basket case club, and one entering another period of austerity to boot.

Silva would be foolish to think fans will accept a litany of such poor fare though. There are reasonable limits to what is acceptable under difficult circumstances and what isn't. It isn't just about getting the odd win in six or seven games to keep the wolf from the door. As it stands a bottom half finish with these dreadful non performances scattered throughout wouldn't be acceptable in my view. We have enough to do better, even if only a bit better with what we already have.

Needs to change some things. If you don't have the players to play a particular way, you don't do it. Zonal marking itself has cost us many league points this year.

That being said. The Walsh era of waste, like most predicted is going to be a stain that will take a long time to remove, and we're in the midst of it. Walsh has absolutely gutted this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.