• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Martinez Wigan. Attacking football need to lay on very strong fundaments. Look at Klopp and his RS side, they’re taking the League this year and it happened only when they improved their defence. You can afford being attacking when you’re tight and solid at the back.

Playing open football without very best defence is just stupid and naive and won’t bring you results.
This was my fear about Silva ...he holds an unenviable record of conceeding 6 goals to 3 different Prem sides.....Sort the fecking defence out Marco !!

Here goes ....we need a manager who understands the premier league,who has a winning mentality,who will help attract players and will show some passion on the touchline Steven Gerrard .
As a player I hated him with a passion, wished him every deadly illness going and would have willingly dug his grave but I think he will end up being a great manager.
Oh [Poor language removed]...another one ....

Here goes ....we need a manager who understands the premier league,who has a winning mentality,who will help attract players and will show some passion on the touchline Steven Gerrard .
As a player I hated him with a passion, wished him every deadly illness going and would have willingly dug his grave but I think he will end up being a great manager.
Koff lad.

I agree, but I think half of our problem - and it's definitely made worse because as a fanbase we want to see our players running everywhere getting in at teams - is that we try to outmuscle sides that are clearly far stronger than us in that department. Instead of playing to our strengths, we play to their strengths. Why!?

Against Burnley, by far our best performance of the season, we played a system and a type of football that got the best out of OUR talents. We didn't try to match Burnley up and go against them physically.

We keep getting dragged into physical battles and our players are weak - both physically and mentally. Why do it?

You have to win headers and tackles. That's basics. Nothing to do with gameplan or systems. We didn't do it today. We were just absolutely crap. Pathetically poor.

Massive game next week and far from ideal timing after today's shambles.

He won't be going anywhere Eggs. It would be pointless and reek of panic. Brands, if anything, won't let that happen.

We aren't going to finish any higher than 7th. We aren't going to finish lower than 12th. There's no need to sack in the middle of the first campaign.

Although on the flip side he’s not Brands man so it wouldn’t be on his head if he fails.

Why not Super Frank you whopper

Just like Martinez Wigan. Attacking football need to lay on very strong fundaments. Look at Klopp and his RS side, they’re taking the League this year and it happened only when they improved their defence. You can afford being attacking when you’re tight and solid at the back.

Playing open football without very best defence is just stupid and naive and won’t bring you results.

They are good because they attack with pace and close down with passion. We had neither. Even when they had poor defence, they tend to outscore opponent because their fundamental is playing to their strength which is counter attack. We are completely opposite with a manager who is obsess with keeping possession without substance and players to compliment it.

My question then is why are we not playing a style that suits the players we have? Why are you trying to get players with less capability to play like Barcelona? That is the managers fault and he should be made accountable........

Because managers don't adapt to the players, the players adapt to the manager. That is why the likes of guadiola mourhinio ancelotti have had success because they make the team play their way.

We hired Silva to play in his style so of the players can't play that way we get rid of the players and get ones to suit the manager. This is a big thing and can't be sorted in 6 months. Who's to say Silva in 3 years can't have us in the champions League places because his squad in his style have us winning games?

Part of the issue for years has been this manager has to adapt to the players which has kept so many average players at the club. I'm not the biggest koeman fan but we had a chief scout run riot in the market and give him crap and sack him for it not working? Hindsight makes it ridiculous now , not that I expected too much from koeman.

The majority of the squad is average and that is why we are mid table. That's where we belong. We are the club that keeps players until their legs go rather than replace them ahead of time.

Everton is still what Moyes made us , plucky underdogs who should be grateful for things. Except we have three a load of money and wages at players and created a whole other monster entirely, and the man taaked to fix this is now sat on the board. Coincidence?

That's enough internet for today.

Nah he would end up smacking people on the touchline and would slip to too many defeats.

Must try harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.