• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

For one, he just wouldn't come.

Secondly, Mourinho is not 'one of the best managers' in the modern game. The guy's a busted flush. His methods are completely outdated and he needs to spend £200m every window on 28-30 year olds. So no, it would be a dreadful appointment.

I'm not saying Silva is a more proven or better manager. But is he a way forward? Yes.

Does he need to improve. Yes.

Has he been here five months, which is no time at all. Yes.

Sorry mate, that bit is just nuts IMO but each to their own.

Anyway, like I said, not really thinking we should be changing the manager, we are where we are and we have Silva, it was just a thought. Looking like unless we add strikers in January we will actually go backwards this season, despite the huge amount of investment into the calibre of player we had.

image.jpg

Said this to you before, how pathetic are we to allow that woeful result ruin an entire season. Bunch of utter fragile losers.

Heard him say the word nervous but suspect this is wummery.

Thing is, I dont think anyone could confirm or deny your comments.

Its JonJoe Kenny I feel sorry for.
He said we were in control of the game first half and then after half time got unnecessarily anxious even though he told them there’s no reason to be. IMO he was hinting at a confidence crisis. Similar to what Koeman was saying in his last couple of months

But he had £200M to spend on one if he wished to spend spome of it there. He didn't. He flirted with signing Giroud and didn't get the deal done. Brands is respinsible for signing the players he now. It's not good enough for him to look at those two and think he's helping Silva out.

We need a striker as matter of urgency.

And Everton's board failed to bring one (Giroud or whoever else) in.

Have to be fair - the lack of striker is a fair shout for Silva, as it was for Koeman: https://www.grandoldteam.com/2017/09/11/early-days/

Silva was lined up for a very long time - it's been a failing of Everton's board for an eternity. Never mind replacing Lukaku, we've needed a striker to compete/support Lukaku.

Silva before the window shut was talking up Tosun and Richarlison as options up front - he was doing so only the other day;

Marco Silva says he is tired of being told he must buy a striker for Everton

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rco-silva-striker-richarlison-transfer-window

Sorry mate, that bit is just nuts IMO but each to their own.

Anyway, like I said, not really thinking we should be changing the manager, we are where we are and we have Silva, it was just a thought. Looking like unless we add strikers in January we will actually go backwards this season, despite the huge amount of investment into the calibre of player we had.

Look, he has been a great manager. He isn't anymore. He gets bored after six months. He falls out with players. He can't be arsed.

We ain't sacking Silva and we ain't getting Jose, though, so it's all irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.