• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a worry though. The one thing I would bank on for a new manager in particular, if the squad are on board and happy, is that we wouldn't be found wanting for effort and concentration. To be fair to Silva, these issues extend far beyond his time but sooner or later they have to be addressed. I'm not asking for dogs of war but I do expect more than we are getting.

Do you not think concentration is an attribute of a player like his touch, passing or shooting? Even to some extent effort, it's clear some players just don't have it in them to give that 100% and if they did, they'd be world class and not Premier league class if you see what I mean? I don't think a manager can be completely judged in such a way. You can expect him to get the best out of the players he has, but I don't think you can make them concentrate better or certainly not in the short term, it will improve with coaching over a period of time. What you do want to see is as he has longer with the players and has more of his players, you see less and less of these problems. But that can't be done in 20 games and 1 transfer window.

another tactical masterclass on show here from Marco

it looks like hes had the team doing a 15 mile hill run before the match this morning..

giphy.gif

What a short memory some people have.

Was you abroad in his last two seasons mate? It’s exactly the same. Not remember losing at home to Swansea and nearly every other team in the league in the season we had 5 home wins?

we at least had shots at goal!

Plus he had no money compared to the last 3 clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.