• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget they have wasted a lot of the Bale money too and went through a couple of managers before getting Poch.

It’s taken them a good few seasons to get to where they are now and they still haven’t won anything.

We’re just gonna have to dig and accept that it may take time before we get there.

Nailed it

I think it's the manager, honestly. Theres too much talent in this side to be 11th.

Pains me to say it but Seamus wouldn't get in any top 10 side anymore

Like they did with the shoe, teams are targeting us down our right and we're conceding goals because of it

You could make similar arguments about other areas of the pitch. Gueye can't pass, Siggy doesn't turn up half the time. The list goes on. Good teams have solid players in every position, we carry too many

Don’t forget they have wasted a lot of the Bale money too and went through a couple of managers before getting Poch.

It’s taken them a good few seasons to get to where they are now and they still haven’t won anything.

We’re just gonna have to dig and accept that it may take time before we get there.
Hallelujah. Some sense.

I would say you have a window to fire him of about a month, then put Unsworth in charge while you organise a package for Howe. That way despite losing every game under Unsworth (which willl happen) you still have time for the new man to ensure no relegation battle.

You may ask why so soon, but I think it’s plainly obvious this guy will get fired at some point as results and performances are deteriorating weekly.

I would say you have a window to fire him of about a month, then put Unsworth in charge while you organise a package for Howe. That way despite losing every game under Unsworth (which willl happen) you still have time for the new man to ensure no relegation battle.

You may ask why so soon, but I think it’s plainly obvious this guy will get fired at some point as results and performances are deteriorating weekly.

Lol

Bigger Lol

Big Marco fan, trying to beat better teams at their own game.

The choice is to go pragmatic or cynical against the CL teams, because they have more quality and we have clear limits.

To be honest I hope he doesn’t, that may lead to defeats this season, but I’m not going to have s go at any Everton manager who goes out to try and win games on the front foot.
We had 3 shots on target yesterday. Is that equivalent of having a go?

deffo don't want him sacked I like him he';s got the right idea but some of this talk is nonsense

people saying he needs more time to build his team and need to get rid of the deadwood etc, whilst all true that doesn't mask the fact he SHOULD be doing better with the players he has

lets get it right weve got a very decent team ( which weve showed at times ) a team should be beating huddersifeld west ham Newcastle Watford at home, teams who want to get into the top7 should not be rolling over at home and letting spurs put 6 past you ( as good as they are )

he needs to show some balls now, drop the absolute wasters who aren't good enough to wear the shirt regardless how good they used to be, show some pride because that was fcking pathetic, looking sound until they eqaulised and then they do what everton do shiit the bed and rolled over, pathetic

Not sure what the laughter at Unsworth is for - you fire Silva and that is what you’ll get. And I don’t think firing Silva is a totally unreasonable proposition.

No

IF they fired Silva (which they won’t) then you’d expect a manager to be provisionally agreed and ready to step in with immediate affect

Unlike the mess we had last year

Richarlison is Brazil's striker
Bernard has had 40+ caps from Brazil
Sigurdsson has had 70+ caps from Iceland
Walcott has had 40+ in England
Gomes has had ~30 for Portugal
Gana has 60+ for Senegal
Mina is Columbia's first choce CB
Zouma has 10+ caps
Coleman has 80+ caps for Ireland and is their captain
Digne has 10+ for World Cup winning France
Pickford is first choice for Ingerland

That's our starting 11 mate. We don't have "good players" or "average players", we have very good players to better.

Hardly think 70 caps for Iceland is something to write home about, mate. Iceland is about the size of Colwyn Bay

Walcott hasn't played for England for 2 years

Bernard last played for Brazil in 2014

There's a reason these players are at Everton

I don’t even know what to say to react to a result like that. All I know is, nobody can claim progress when we’re getting results like we have been lately.

Do we sack him? I wouldn’t yet, tbh. I’d give him a chance to learn from this, but to say the next three games are huge for him would be an understatement. Nothing short of 7 points is acceptable.

He should never have been given the job in the first place, let’s face it, you get what you pay for. His record in England is atrocious.

This club is great at spinning, though. We get talked into how great an awful manager is and how great it is building a stadium smaller than Newcastle’s. Some happy-clappers just lap it up, because they want to be seen as never turning on their club. Sometimes you have to, to improve.

Club is in the gutter, and frankly, until there is mass change at boardroom level, this will never change.

All too happy to accept mediocrity. We are now firmly a mid-table team, with no aspirations for being better.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

He's just not a good manager. Look at his track record. Listen to what he says. He tried to blame the disallowed goal, which was a push (look at it in normal speed - we wouldn't have been happy if it had happened to our defender) and doesn't seem to be aware of the 'car crash' football been offered up by his own team. He's like Big Sam last season who tried to convince us that he was laying attractive football. We are going nowhere with Silva. Give him to the end of the season and then get someone in who knows what they're doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.