• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness we’ve only been properly hammered once all season (in that weird spurs game) which is a definite improvement. Next season we can’t have another slump like this season again though, as that wouldn’t be acceptable.

Fully behind the man.

Take this form and competitive mentality into next season and I'm sure we'll get Europe at the very least.

But please oh please Marco just take the cups seriously please

He’s turned around a terrible run of form, albeit I think it was his fault we were on that terrible run, so I’ll wipe the slate clean and back him next season. It looks like he can learn from his mistakes. There was a point in the season when I thought we’d never have another clean sheet.

Desperate for any sort of success now. Hopefully not being in Europe allows us to trim our bloated squad of crap and we can have a core of good players we can rely on.

It’s now up to the board to back him in the transfer window. The Top 6 are only getting stronger, so we’re going to have to work harder than ever to find the right players to bring in.

Will start with a clean slate next season, but has earned very little banked credit from a very erratic season. Effectively starts from a zero base and a dodgy start will see him hot seated again.

Not impressed, this season pretty much made me lose interest in us due to our perennial mediocrity. I can’t say I’m looking forward to anything different next season. Probably another Summer of late transfers and not much else. Needs a marked improvement. Finishing 8th in a league of 5 teams isn’t anything to be proud of.

Unreal the turn around with that like. It will be very interesting if we can get the same sort of opening ten fixtures of this season I would expect us to do a lot better then we did at the start of this season. Seems we have booked our idea’s up and Silva has proven some of his doubters wrong (me included) at one point. This summer is the biggest summer for some years at Everton

Mixed bag to begin with but his ideas and style solidified as the season went on. But kinda how I thought it would be.

Few surprises too with the defensive record and some superb home performances.

We're still light in midfield and up top but I'm sure him and Brands have ideas to move forward.

Very solid 1st season with games that's showed where we need to be and can be with consistency.

Future is bright. Get rid of the deadwood. Blood more youngsters and bring in the talent

Status
Not open for further replies.