• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes proven to me this season that it takes him 12 weeks to rebuild the teams confidence when it suffers a dip, and he only got them playing well after a 2 week holiday in Dubai mid season, when we really should have been playing FA Cup games.
Fair points.

Next season will be make or break for him. Another huge dip and he will be gone. A nice cup run or two and competitive in the league with some good results and maybe he is the one for us.

It's hugely frustrating because at our best we are fantastic and then the same team struggles against lower teams.

Fair points.

Next season will be make or break for him. Another huge dip and he will be gone. A nice cup run or two and competitive in the league with some good results and maybe he is the one for us.

It's hugely frustrating because at our best we are fantastic and then the same team struggles against lower teams.

consistency is the key

this season has been the most inconsitant that I can remember in along time

yes ok, its not his team, its transition etc etc etc , but we still have a good squad, and the top 6 is arguably at its weakest, with 3 of the big teams all suffering with terrible from..

Silva hasn't shown any sort of consistency at all, beat a good team lose to a terrible one, beat a terrible one, then throw away a 2 goal lead to a terrible one, beat a good one , lose to spurs 2-6 ...

things will need to improve vastly next season , that sort of form will not cut it in this league

things will need to improve vastly next season , that sort of form will not cut it in this league

*thinking emoji*

formd.jpg

D for me. I never wanted him but I’m starting to warm to him
He seems to have addressed my biggest fear that he couldn’t organise a defence
The mid season dip was and is a worry
A dip should be 3/4 games max
Inconsistently is another worry
Beating 3 of the to six and then losing to Newcastle and Fulham is a big concern
Away form needs to be improved
Ability to break down teams who park the bus is a worry ( Mata on a free anybody )
As was said he’s had his free hit and if Brands signs Gomes and Zouma ( or equivalent ) and 3 other starters then there can be no excuse for not being well up and amongst the Sky 6 next season

Marco should be very happy with a C, given the expectations some blues had at the start of the season.

Reading the comments, these expectations were apparently: A would be top 4 and a minimum of one trophy; B would be top 6 and a minimum one semi-final; C would be top 8 and average cup performance; D would be C with Allardyce football; E would be D with signings of Koeman-Walsh standards; F would be E plus relegation.

My view, like anyone is arsed in it anyrate, is that he has visibly grown into the job as Everton manager.

Lob stats and this season versus last season in the bin. Same with "we only beat good teams cos they were crap"

Compare him to his first few months, then listen to him being genuinely excited and influenced by the crowd these last few weeks. I like him, and reckon him and Brands will do fine. Very fine.

Certainly managed to turn things around apart from the blip at Fulham we've done pretty well recently so maybe, there is something to him and all he needs is time, if we can keep current form into next season start we could challenge for a top 6 spot easy

C

I kinda like the club again after the horror of last season

He managed to fix things that were broken

We improved our performances and results in games against the top 6

I prefer the hope of something more with Silva over the certainty of averageness/crapness that we had with the last two managers

Roll on the summer window
Has he been fired? Looked like death all night tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.