• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of both i think.I think the attitude that was developed and encouraged (by both Moyes himself and the board), during the Moyes years of being happy enough with 7th and 8th place, hasn't helped things.

With all due respect mate you are not comparing like with like. Moyes was operating on pennies under Bill. Not like the current set up which seems to have wasted 100s of millions. Remember Moyes got top 4 , with a team featuring Marcus Bent as a lone striker !.

Unless we have the revenues to compete with the top 6 then avoiding relegation and failing to do anything is likely to be our future unless the stars align for us. To be honest I would love anyone to come up with a proper argument against backing Brands and Silva. Seems a lot better than the knee jerk reactions that resulted in Unsy or Allardyce.

We have a manager who has a clear style and a proven DoF. I know it hurts at the moment but I can't think of a better way at the moment.
What's is his clear style mate?.

Was anyone near the back today listening to some lad lose his marbles for the entirety of the second half? Relentless. Everyone got it, Coleman, Silva, the ref, the opponent.

As others have said, it was a poor performance but it was quite literally the same team he played last week who did so well. It happens. It's not acceptable, agreed, but to think we'd carry on winning consistently when we haven't done so since RM's first season was probably naive.

Do you think it comes from the top of the club or just they think oh we are only Everton we don't need to put it in every week?! Our teams attitude has been an issue for twenty years.
Luvvy Bill always crying and telling the lion hearts how much he loves them and that they are a loved part of a family cannot help the lads’ testosterone levels. I reckon Blue Bill sissifies the lion hearts. I said, over in the Eton Dom thread, that a number of the lionhearts sit down to micturate, and I wondered then if part of the reason for that was because they were all wearing satin panties/g strings. To me, that constitutes sissified behaviour. The PL is a league for men, men who like a pint and enjoy boxing. I can’t be having all this girlie panties stuff and sitting down to micturate.
Luvvy Bill is turning the lion hearts into massive pansies

Was anyone near the back today listening to some lad lose his marbles for the entirety of the second half? Relentless. Everyone got it, Coleman, Silva, the ref, the opponent.

As others have said, it was a poor performance but it was quite literally the same team he played last week who did so well. It happens. It's not acceptable, agreed, but to think we'd carry on winning consistently when we haven't done so since RM's first season was probably naive.

Mate our fans ( a select few ) are proper kneejerkers, they don’t think things take time, and results like today shouldn’t happen, I mean they do it’s football!!!! It’s actually annoyed me that they’ve come out to slag Silva, and not the players who were crap, and the same old Silva out. But the past few games haven’t said anything. lol

You think he'll see out his contract then walk away or be poached by a better team or you see him here long term after being successful here?

Right now I see him being given time, and rightly
So. There’s positives and negatives but we need stability and he needs time
And more of his own players in. Oh and we need a striker desperately

With all due respect mate you are not comparing like with like. Moyes was operating on pennies under Bill. Not like the current set up which seems to have wasted 100s of millions. Remember Moyes got top 4 , with a team featuring Marcus Bent as a lone striker !.

Im a big fan of the job Moyes did.But towards the end, i didn't like how we was trying to downgrade expectations.But we certainly did seem to recruit players better, back when we had no money!

Playing a high line, playing out from the back, pressing, looking to keep possession pretty much what all the top coaches are doing.
Playing out from the back...while pickford launches it to bernard or thumps it for dcl to battle with 2defenders, is that what you mean..pressing for 10 mins a game then jibbing it, and he certainly is not a Top coach.

Im a big fan of the job Moyes did.But towards the end, i didn't like how we was trying to downgrade expectations.But we certainly did seem to recruit players better, back when we had no money!
It wasn't just the players he bought either he also missed out on a few because we just couldn't compete, Ramsey at Arsenal for one.
Not a fan of Moyes in the later years but who knows what he could have achieved with the funds in place and before he started to believe his own hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.