• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have seen enough from Silva in patches, to warrant giving him another season.But when you undo a decent run of results, by losing to already relegated Fulham.I think they call that shooting yourself in the foot.The bad losing to the likes of Millwall Everton are back again sigh.

I thought we were getting 7th and Europa yesterday. There must be a lack of leadership and motivation here.

He'll prob be managing in Dubai or somewhere soon after failing at three premier league clubs in as many years then fall into obscurity never to be heard of again sitting on his arse in a villa in his native Portugal whilst still being paid a salary by Everton after we give him a massive new contract in the summer.

Do you know something we don’t?

Look, the “transitional” season is almost over. Next season has to see massive improvements, particularly in the sense of having a strong defensive base that can grind out wins when our attacking players are not on their game.

That's probably the worst we've played all season, to a man we were absolutely diabolical.

The subs were far too late. I know Silva doesn't fancy Tosun but why in the hell, when you're 2-0 down, do you wait until the 82nd minute to bring on the only recognised striker on your bench when the striker on the pitch is having an absolute mare? He took a big, and ultimately costly gamble, leaving Jagielka out there past half time as well.

Big opportunity to stake our claim for 7th today and we've blown it against an already relegated side who had lost 9 on the bounce going into the game.

Deserves all the stick he gets this weekend.
Silva and the players deserve every bit of criticism that comes there way . inexcusable performance from the first whistle to the last .jags and Coleman's performances we're shocking the rest not far behind .

Look, the “transitional” season is almost over. Next season has to see massive improvements, particularly in the sense of having a strong defensive base that can grind out wins when our attacking players are not on their game.
Our defense for the most part has been okay this season. I feel like we need to be better from losing positions. 3 points from losing positions shows a weakness to adapt. Marco has to learn to win games through adversity.

Our defense for the most part has been okay this season. I feel like we need to be better from losing positions. 3 points from losing positions shows a weakness to adapt. Marco has to learn to win games through adversity.
Yeah, I just feel it needs to be much more resilient so we are not in the position so often where we have to come back from losing positions! There has to be improvement across the board.

End of the day, he really shouldn’t be getting selected, he’s not up to it and looks out of shape.

Re the “divvy” bit, that’s just not even worth lowering yourself to respond to.
Yeah. I think Phil has been a great player for us over the years. Probably could have moved to a top four club at some stage if he wanted, but he stayed loyal. Don’t see why we should throw him under the bus or treat him with disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.