• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible decision to start Jagielka. FFS, who couldn't predict Mitrovic would plaster that divvy?

I hope that's cured Silva of the Everton disease of sentimentality. One ropey game against Arsenal with a tap in goal should never have persuaded Silva to start with him.

If Silva does well, I'll back him 100%. But a dropped bollock like that needs lambasting.

Terrible decision to start Jagielka. FFS, who couldn't predict Mitrovic would plaster that divvy?

I hope that's cured Silva of the Everton disease of sentimentality. One ropey game against Arsenal with a tap in goal should never have persuaded Silva to start with him.

If Silva does well, I'll back him 100%. But a dropped bollock like that needs lambasting.
Get stuffed - Jagielka has been a great servant over the years.

That's probably the worst we've played all season, to a man we were absolutely diabolical.

The subs were far too late. I know Silva doesn't fancy Tosun but why in the hell, when you're 2-0 down, do you wait until the 82nd minute to bring on the only recognised striker on your bench when the striker on the pitch is having an absolute mare? He took a big, and ultimately costly gamble, leaving Jagielka out there past half time as well.

Big opportunity to stake our claim for 7th today and we've blown it against an already relegated side who had lost 9 on the bounce going into the game.

Deserves all the stick he gets this weekend.

Fulham before today's game.

Played - 33
Won = 4
Lost = 24
Draw = 5
Goals for = 30
Goals against = 76
GD = -46

Fulham 2, Everton 0

No excuse for being this poor and inconsistent. Should be sacked at the end of the season. I definitely dont want another season of this bollox.
Brands has to be taken into account also, to not have bothered to get a decent striker in since he arrived is criminal.

Blow his chance to get 7th against a relegated team. Massive disappointment. He had done the most difficult past in the last three matches...

What were the chances of you nailing this failure without 100% blaming it on either Jagielka or Pickford? Very slim I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.