• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the point where I would understand people starting to change their votes again.
Looks like we have turned the corner now, defensively looking ok even with a bit of chopping and changing, just gotta keep Gomez and Gana together get some fire power in and get a good attacking coach.

Proper striker? Or a 20 goal a season striker? DCL doing a fine job right now. Add goals and he's a shoe in next year for me. Looks proper enough currently just not prolific.
Works hard not enough quality for our aspirations, need better

Perfect 10 performance today.
It’s been 5 Seasons we haven’t had a proper in your face approach when we played Arsenal and to dominate them physically is the only way to get a win.

Very close to how I want us to play week in week out credit to Silva. Perfect counter attacking football, only some decision making and fitness is stopping us becoming a top team.

Let's have some humility in this thread.......the critics have the floor.....
Not 100 percent convinced, but I believe he has brought in the right players and has shown a willingness to attack. Need to see more consistency next year; hopefully we go on the famous 7 game run that almost got us champions league under Roberto

2 wins in a few weeks against top 6. When previously it was years. Looks like he's really getting through. Look how solid we look compared to Christmas time.

Perfect 10 performance today.
It’s been 5 Seasons we haven’t had a proper in your face approach when we played Arsenal and to dominate them physically is the only way to get a win.

Very close to how I want us to play week in week out credit to Silva. Perfect counter attacking football, only some decision making and fitness is stopping us becoming a top team.

And a few players mate

Status
Not open for further replies.