• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We looked like an everton team again in the second half. There are good signs. We just need to see more consistency. It's hard to understand how our performances in two halves of the same match can be so different. That's the challenge for the manager.

We used to do it under koeman a lot in his first season

We looked like an everton team again in the second half. There are good signs. We just need to see more consistency. It's hard to understand how our performances in two halves of the same match can be so different. That's the challenge for the manager.

The players have floated along like this for years doing the bare minimum. It’s a good sign that Silva is capable of getting performances like this from them. They’re just not consistent though and haven’t been for a long time. Silva has got a huge job getting these players to put that effort in every week for 95 mins. They’ll do it for a bit then suck off for a few games. Terrible mentality but that’s what Silva has to fix. These players will be made up with themselves now instead of thinking ‘let’s win the next one’ they’ll just be thinking ‘that’ll keep the fans quiet for a bit’

The race for 7th is back on.Was today a turning point?Time will tell, but that was our first win, over one of the so called elite since that 4-0 win over Man City two years ago.So this was a big win for Silva.It's a results based business, and once the performances and results are forthcoming, then no one will be complaining.

For me its very telling that the players havent given up on him, even at this late stage of the season the way they came out for the 2nd half when they could have just gone through the motions.

This season has been horrific, the results havent been good enough, at times the players have looked like League One standard.

But I demanded something to cling to and whilst today doesnt erase the past, its something to build on.

7 more games to go, dazzle me Marco.

Its what happens in a transitional season, the manager finds who can be trusted, who cant, who can do what job, who cant.

Then they use that knowledge, add players, sell players and use it to "grow".

It’s his first full season with us and any
Club in this league. I think summer he can and needs to address some things,
And build Rome wasn’t built in a day

For me its very telling that the players havent given up on him, even at this late stage of the season the way they came out for the 2nd half when they could have just gone through the motions.

This season has been horrific, the results havent been good enough, at times the players have looked like League One standard.

But I demanded something to cling to and whilst today doesnt erase the past, its something to build on.

7 more games to go, dazzle me Marco.
Let's appraise properly at end of season..

That second 45 mins was like a man United team being freed of mourinho tactics in the first half.

Is Marco actually learning how this all works finally??

Consistency is the key

Bring on the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.