• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We have history of being used as an example though.

This is baffling me - VVD for example was terrible tapping up, we recruited a sacked manager?

Baffles me as well, but hey we're not the Mancs or them across Stanley Park!

Moyes, by his own admission, gets invited over to Sir Alex's house and is told he is going to be the next Man U manager whilst he is still in charge at Everton, four months later is announced as the next manager at Old Trafford! As for VVD there is no doubt whatsoever he was "tapped up" by that lot with Klopps fingerprints all over it! What happens to them - the square root of nothing!

Yet we appoint a manager who was sacked six months before, and now three and a bit months after his appointment it's going to some sort of kangaroo court, the whole thing is nothing more than a farce!

Is there actually a chance we could get a points deduction?

Honestly don’t rule anything out remember Niasse get punished for diving, not seen too many if anyone else get done for the same thing and there have been worse incidents.

In fact wouldn’t surprise me if Niasse gets blamed for this too with his Hull, Silva and Everton connections. lollol

Watford want their pint of blood, all their ills are blamed on us. AS for tapping up did we not contact them first for permission to speak to Silva? Okay they said no but the cat was now out of the bag and in the public domain. Apparently the FA want all phone records of the parties involved ot see if any contacts were made that could be deemed inappropriate.

But when have you ever had anything positive to say about the club, owner, managers, coaches and stadium?
Too many to mention.

The thing is though we are nowhere as a club. We're in disrepute as far as I'm concerned. How on earth does anyone praise that standard we've been forced down to by people responsible for making us a real force in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.