• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, he doesn’t “have” to play him.

Pickford is no improvement on Stek so he might as well give the latter a go.

Or he can put his faith in his own judgement and give Virginia a go.....that is what I want to see happen next week.

Lord knows one of them should have to be playing in the next three games because Pickford should have been red carded today......or one would have to play if Pickford was injured.

If Silva feels Pickford is undroppable then I really will despair.
Just to be pedantic but it would have been 1 match, it wasn't violent conduct just goal scoring opportunity.

Apparently being 11th is not good enough for Leicester but is good enough for Everton.

This is what infuriates me - We are 11th and the club/fans dont care.

All we cared about is trying to stop that lot winning the league. If we lose ah well another season eh lads ha ha.

Its baffling how its got to this point. If he isnt sacked come the seasons end then thats me officially done with this schitshow of a club. I could accept it in the dark days when we were on the brink and potless as atleast we had managers/players who could get stuck in and who you could relate with.

The whole club is a disgrace from deluded owner to luvvy chairman to clueless manager to spineless players to apethetic fans and im not letting them ruin anymore of my weekends - life is too short.

The only thing I care about is Everton winning or realistically challenging - I would sooner keep sacking managers who can only offer us 7th place which is disgraceful for a club of our stature - if anyone wants to question our stature then go follow someone else.

Our club has allowed certain people to come in and undervalue what we are and some fans tolerate it - which is unbearable. That lot sacked King Kenny for 7th spot but we have people who think 7th is ok...… 7th isn't ok and that mindset is why we haven't won anything in near 25 years.

This manager is no good. Get rid, and if the next one isn't then get rid, get rid of all the cowards wearing our shirt too - start off with that egomaniac of a keeper who thinks his reputation is more important than our results. He is like gazza with far less talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.