• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford could end him. They’ll be bang up for it and If we’re losing that match the whole stadium will turn on him and I haven’t seen anything from him that suggests he’s a strong enough character to handle that.

So relegation form then, nice!

If we lose Saturday he needs to go, you can’t keep losing football matches whilst showing no fight, no plan and making the same mistakes over and over and realistically expect to keep your job in the premier league.

Shows how piss poor this league is that we can be so poor for 2 months and still be only a few points from 7th.

Is it true he refused to answer questions about the set pieces in his post match interview?

Yeah pretty much. He cut the reporter short.

He said it's nothing technical. It's a mental issue and confidence and the constant narrative surrounding it is making it worse.

Essentially not accepting it's anything to do with him. It concerned me.

Right morning after and all that. Can't really criticize because I wanted us to lose last night, however... another goal from a set peice against a team who aren't normally known for that. Worrying, there's just no excuses it's getting mentioned all over the news papers etc and they are still conceding them every week

We won’t stay ninth. I don’t think anyone really grasps the seriousness of our situation. Our upcoming fixtures point to us dropping like a stone.

Oh I agree, I think we’ll lose at Watford too. My point is that the rest of the league bar the top 6 are crap and haven’t taken advantage of our crap run.

We’ll finish somewhere between 10th - 14th IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.