• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few positives he changed the formation and we actually put a shift in, but we still lose the same way and look blunt going forward. Watford away is very tough they are the kind of physical team that could bully us all over the shop.I just can't see it ending well or where the next win is coming from.

Last edited:
What does he do now then? Silva said its become a mental thing so does he give up on Keane and Zouma for now, play Mina and/or Jags? Back 3?

We looked much better moving up the pitch today and the initial line-up suitted the 4-3-3 well which Silva should get credit for, but how much longer can he persist with these two?

He's gotta go with Mina as soon as he's healthy. He's going to make mistakes, but he's got so much upside, he should play.

It was great to see Davies play the way he did today, even if the team was a bit too defensive - let's face it, City are really good. They move the ball incredibly well and really understand how to attack what's in front of them with purpose and intellect. It's really impressive.

Have we even come close to beating a half decent side this season?

This constant change of mangers needs to stop but is this guy one of worse we've had? he has zero passion or charisma i always zone out post game interviews same old generic cliche crap no wonder the players look bored

I suppose the RS.

We played very well, missed two sitters and presented them with a late winner.

A massive difference in class. I am a disappointed that the team is still in such a mess after so many months.

There are barely two players who are certain for selection, equally no leader has emerged and the team plays with no style
or system.

Finally, why did Silva not take the money for Gana? He's 29 years-old and average.

Since their defeat at Liverpool on 2 December, the Toffees have collected just 11 points - only the Premier League's bottom two, Huddersfield Town and Fulham, have earned fewer.

So relegation form then, nice!

If we lose Saturday he needs to go, you can’t keep losing football matches whilst showing no fight, no plan and making the same mistakes over and over and realistically expect to keep your job in the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.