• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brisan123

Player Valuation: £70m
We’re three games in and them two teams struggled against 10 men at their home grounds. Both of them will be in the bottom half. Also, Crystal Palace are miles better than the two of them, fwiw.
Just watched Palace against Watford
Muck , pure and utter muck apart from Zaha who was anonymous for most of the game

GwladysBlue

Ask Pep about Wolves at home
So because Man City drew with Wolves, that makes them a good team?!

We drew with Wolves with 10 men, ergo, by your bizarre logic, that makes us better than Man City. Also, Leicester must be about to win the league again, because they beat the mighty Wolves with 10 men!

Brisan123

I suppose Silva should decide whether he believes somebody who went to medical school, has spent the last 30 years or so dealing with pro athletes or Dave, 69, from Wigan who watches Casualty every Saturday night.
I’d normally scold you for winding Dave up but on this occasion due to the fact that I actually laughed out loud in the pub I’ll let you off on this occasion lol

Brisan123

Digne didnt even make the squad last week due to a small injury, Holgate spent most of the summer injured, Mina is injured, Bernard hasnt played for 5months, Gomes is injured. Some of them are not only lacking in match fitness, but actual fitness.
Doesn’t suit the agenda

Brisan123

We've been told their days away etc etc.

Just get them on the pitch.
Dave if the manager says they are not ready then they are not ready , you just have to accept it
If he played them and they got a muscle injury we would have been complaining that he picked players that were not ready

Brisan123

So because Man City drew with Wolves, that makes them a good team?!

We drew with Wolves with 10 men, ergo, by your bizarre logic, that makes us better than Man City. Also, Leicester must be about to win the league again, because they beat the mighty Wolves with 10 men!
No but it does say that the chances are they will not be bottom fodder for teams
Wolves or Bournemouth will not struggle this season
If you want to place a bet with the winner donating to a hospice of your choice I’ll gladly take it

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £60m
I agree
I think it’s City United RS Spurs Chelsea in the top 5 , I can see Arsenal getting cut adrift
Then it’s Arsenal , Us , Leicester , Wolves Bournemouth,and maybe Newcastle in the second grouping with the rest fighting relegation till the end of the season.
Hopefully we can hit the ground running with a fully fit squad after the international break and strive to be the best of the rest for this season.
If Marco pulls a rabbit out the hat in January we may even challenge for fifth
Agree with that mate apart from Newcastle. Add them to the list of teams who are worse than the two games we've had away from home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.