• Thumbs Up

Votes: 681 89.5%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 80 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE this

“Everybody knows Everton’s history. When you are a club like Everton, you only have one solution - to aim to win. In football it is impossible to win every match but we must do everything to show in every game that we have ambition. That is what I want and I’m sure we will show that every single week.”

Read and weep Sam.

Aubrey-Plaza-Yay-Clap.gif

Finally, we can start to sort this squad out ;) not my first choice (or second.....or third) but after last season I’d have taken anyone over BFFS!
COYB :cheers:

God help him when he walks in to our training ground and see's the gang of misfits he has to work with:

Well, I wasn't expecting this.

I mean, I totally was like. Gonna be good I reckon, first pot in years from our Marco. Can't wait to see him and Marcel in action now, getting shot of the frauds and bringing in players who actually give a fig.

And so the worlds worst secret is now out.

I have major reservations about this hire, but Ill put them aside and support him 100%, wish him well, and very much hope that Im terribly wrong on him an he turns out to be a world beater!

I will be the same.

I am not anti-everton , as some may think, but I'm just sceptical about his appointment.

I will get behind Silva 100% from now and give him as much support as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.