Status
Not open for further replies.
well it is when he can’t do it in this league and was having leeds in free fall

I think we have to be realistic.

We're 19th
Not got much money to spend
Anarchy at the club
A board not fit for purpose

Not many good managers will want this job.

No one wants to hear it but someone like Biesla whilst not great is probably in the higher bracket of managers that we can probably attract currently.

Let’s take a look at the club managers who are out of job.

Pochettino - won’t come
Tuchel - won’t come
Zidane - won’t come
de Boer - crap
Tedesco - could be
Seoane - not very experienced
Hasenhüttl - crap
Bosz - umm
Villas-Boas - maybe; has PL exp too
Favre - bad spell at Nice
So, none of them then?

Bielsa would probably need time to get the players how he wants them, but equally he's shown that he can do well in the Championship with not much money, which might come in handy.

My Mystic Meg prediction: if he does come, he will inexplicably turn Tom Davies into a brilliant midfielder. The minute he leaves he'll turn back into a pumpkin.

The problem is that they won't and that is why Bielsa is the wrong choice. If it was the start of the season with a transfer window and a preseason, or even just before the WC to let him work the players then he could be good but given where you are in the league and with no time to work with the players I think it would be madness.
I think you’ve missed the irony in my post mate.

What I’m saying the players are old and won’t be able to play in his style and we’ll get caught out massively

also got them relegated twice.
If we are going on the assumption that we are down, much better coming back up with Bielsa
If we're going on the assumption that we can survive
Dyche was at 4 wins in 30 at one point last season. He cant get teams to score. To get the amount of wins needed is a monumental ask
Bielsa, who knows, it's a complete wild card. I actually think you'd see a huge improvement in a lot of our players, enough to balance out the hyper attacking style? who knows.

I'll take the unknown over the almost certain relegation while playing defensive football. I couldn't watch everton under Allardyce even tho we finished 8th
So say after 18 months of Bielsa ball and he retires who takes it on then?

Do you know of anyone else who plays this style?
Or will it be reset once again.

We need a manager to play how Thelwell is setting us up.
Moshiri can't be anywhere near this.

Status
Not open for further replies.