Marcelo Bielsa or Sean Dyche?

Marcelo Bielsa or Sean Dyche?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, "if the squad doesn't change", it doesn't matter who comes in. There are no goals in this squad. It HAS to change.
I do worry that Moshiri has put the club up for sale and has such an inflated ego he thinks we'll avoid relegation and he'll get his £500m without investing further into the club.

The man is a tit. A massive tit...

I am not that mad about either of them either tbh but if i had to choose i think it would probably be Bielsa. I am not as confident that Dyche is a short term safer bet as other people are based upon us being as bad as the Burnley team he struggled with last season. He might struggle to get a tune out of them and there is no guarantee we will get him decent reinforcements.

I am not convinced about Bielsa either tbf so if i am going to have my final bit of enjoyment watching us in the PL, then it may as well be with someone who is a bit more controversial and exciting and whom will definitely give the players a wake up call.

Bielsa just because we might have a chance of coming back up with him next season.

I can't see what Dyche would be able to do to change us dynamically in attack to allow us to score more goals - especially considering it's looks very unlikely we'll get anyone in. And other than really sitting back and closing ranks defensively there isn't a lot he could change to stop us conceding goals. With us we never grind out draws something always gives be that a mistake or loss of concentration for a moment and we end up conceeding it just always seem inevitable.

Bielsa get it done today. Get Gordon Keane Holgate out. Let him pick 5 of his players get them through the door and start winning football matches. High risk but if it works and we stay up I would be confident we would be a much different and better team next season.

Ultimately neither.

Dyche is a safer but duller appointment.

Bielsa offers the ability to make more of an impact in a shorter-time frame but is very volatile.

I've warmed to Bielsa in recent days and it shouldn't be limited to him or Dyche, two very different managers.

It's hard to choose but on the basis of avoiding yet more chaos and Dyche winning two promotions and keeping Burnley afloat for several seasons, I'd forlornly give it him.

Status
Not open for further replies.