Marcelo Bielsa or Sean Dyche?

Marcelo Bielsa or Sean Dyche?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a crisis: pragmatist over idealist every time.

If this was the summer and we were safe my choice would have been Bielsa.
I agree completely.

I think both have their attributes. I tend towards pragmatism over vision in a crisis where time is of the essence and precludes the realising of any vision.

But it won't matter unless we can buy some serious goal power in the next week.

I went for Dyche on the basis the squad doesn't change this window.

Bielsa would run this current crop into the ground. The cloob would bankrupt themselves spending any potential transfer money on 22 portable defibrillators.

Bielsa would be my choice if we managed to buy players suited to his demands.

At this point, I feel like any manager coming in is walking the green mile. Sad times to support this cloob.
Honestly, "if the squad doesn't change", it doesn't matter who comes in. There are no goals in this squad. It HAS to change.

Aids or syphilis tough choice lol

I have no clue, they're contrasting styles, neither win anything, who do we have the players best suited too? arew we looking long term or stop gap? I don't hate Dyche, have to remember the size of club Burnley are and the size of their budget.

Seems both have pros and cons, we are in such a mess, it's hard to know who will do better, truth is until in the hotseat we will never know.

I kinda want to see the players beasted by murderball but not at the cost of relegation.

I agree completely.

I think both have their attributes. I tend towards pragmatism over vision in a crisis where time is of the essence and precludes the realising of any vision.

But it won't matter unless we can buy some serious goal power in the next week.

That's my concern.

This managerial appointment should be on the back-burner in favour of signing players.

It's a rough choice. I think Dyche probably gives us the best chance of staying up but also I think he's a terrible long term appointment. Bielsa would weed out a lot of the useless rot at the club but I think we would probably go down with him. On that basis you'd argue Dyche but I really worry about the players we will end up buying with him and I wish we could progress and play exciting stuff for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.