2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got a million for Bernie and everybody lost their God damn mind.

Rumours last summer that Burnley wouldnt even pay 2m for JJK.

He can sell players, when somebody wants to buy them, no doubt teams are aware that we need to sell to buy, hence its in their interests to wait till we start giving them away.

Mina is one we could sell this summer tbh.

I want him to extend his contract but if he doesnt then we need to sell now rather than lose him cheaply with 12 or 6 months left on a contract. We need to extend or sell.

Mina is one we could sell this summer tbh.

I want him to extend his contract but if he doesnt then we need to sell now rather than lose him cheaply with 12 or 6 months left on a contract. We need to extend or sell.
Im struggling to think of many teams that would pay 30m for Mina, with his injury record.

I also havent even seen him linked with a move away.

Knew you would mention Wilson.

So I looked into him before you did, hes a player that has performed very well in The Championship, a Welsh International who has a very, very good Championship record, who has been sold to a Championship club and still a very good age.

If you can compare him to any of the players we might want to sell then I will see your point.
Grujic? Foyth? Angelino? Lemina?

All probably a level above our garbage granted, but still crap players moved on for decent fees

Grujic? Foyth? Angelino? Lemina?

All probably a level above our garbage granted, but still crap players moved on for decent fees
I honestly dont know enough about those players.

But I know Angelino had a very successful loan at FC Soft Drink.

Rated at 31m on transfermarket, which is hilarious.

I do know that none of those players were bought from Elite clubs by their selling teams, thus they were on crap wages and cost very little to purchase.

I don’t know what the reasoning behind giving this man a new contract was.

….I’m actually wondering if he has the authority you would expect in a DoF. More specifically, initiating and completing transfer dealings. increasingly it seems the Manager is identifying targets and Brands bringing them in.

i have my doubts he’s empowered.

….I’m actually wondering if he has the authority you would expect in a DoF. More specifically, initiating and completing transfer dealings. increasingly it seems the Manager is identifying targets and Brands bringing them in.

i have my doubts he’s empowered.
I don't even think he works in the role anymore tbh, I think the role has gone from the club and Moshiri takes advice from various agents when it comes to players or it comes down to the manager like Carlo or now Benitez. I think Brands has been pushed back into some other role behind the scenes probably trying to reshape the youth setup which might explain some of the changes in recent months.

I don't even think he works in the role anymore tbh, I think the role has gone from the club and Moshiri takes advice from various agents when it comes to players or it comes down to the manager like Carlo or now Benitez. I think Brands has been pushed back into some other role behind the scenes probably trying to reshape the youth setup which might explain some of the changes in recent months.
A people are surprised we are in the mess we are scrambling around for average free pl players

Status
Not open for further replies.