2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club yes.

Is it Brands fault that our record signing is likely to leave for free?

Its the clubs fault as a collective

Brands takes responsibility for poor players signed since he came. He needs to find ways to sell players because there are other clubs getting decent fees for players who have barely played first team football.

Its the clubs fault as a collective

Brands takes responsibility for poor players signed since he came. He needs to find ways to sell players because there are other clubs getting decent fees for players who have barely played first team football.
Ive yet to see any club sell very bad players for decent fees this window.

High or low wages they're still players no one really wants. Even if Kenny was on £10k p/w would you really want to buy him?
If Gomes was on £30k p/w would someone want him? Yes. Norwich reportedly want that tit Delph but his wages are too high. Mina is on over £100k p/w. We can't shift anyone because the wages are detrimentally too high along with them also being crap.

The lad Wilson just went for 12m. Teams out there will buy our players. Not for the fees we maybe ideally want, but there will be some takers.
Knew you would mention Wilson.

So I looked into him before you did, hes a player that has performed very well in The Championship, a Welsh International who has a very, very good Championship record, who has been sold to a Championship club and still a very good age.

If you can compare him to any of the players we might want to sell then I will see your point.

On the Football rumours website it has long been mentioned by the editors that even when brand arrived he had little say in the signings Everton made. Moshiri was getting had an 'advisor' telling him who to sign. They never said who the adivsor was and I naturally thought it was Uzi. But it seems now that it was that agent Kia Joorabchian. Last year was the first year that Moshiri dispensed with the advisor probably because we had Ancelloti. so that would mean Brands first transfer window was the one when we got James, Allan, Doucoure, Nkounkou, Godfrey etc. the first two Ancelloti picks and the last 3 Brands

If this is indeed the case then it presents a different light as to what our transfer dealing process has been like under Mosh Rule and it certainly wouldnt surprise me if this did turn out to be the case

So I looked into him before you did, hes a player that has performed very well in The Championship, a Welsh International who has a very, very good Championship record, who has been sold to a Championship club and still a very good age.

If you can compare him to any of the players we might want to sell then I will see your point.

I think Delph or Gomes would be fantastic at Bristol City. Trouble is, even though their owner could afford the coin for wages, he has been burnt badly a'la Mosh, albeit with few less 000's.

Soz.

My point is that if he is a 12m player then likes of Kenny is a 5m player etc.

I dont know if we are maybe asking for too high fees, but i think there will be some takers for some of our players. I could see there being takers for Gomes, Iwobi, Kenny, Gordon, Holgate, etc.

I know we don't really want to lose James but there will be takers for him too, because hes good.

Tosun and Delph i happily accept will be hard to move on.

We need a right back so if he have to sell to get one, then sell.

My point is that if he is a 12m player then likes of Kenny is a 5m player etc.

I dont know if we are maybe asking for too high fees, but i think there will be some takers for some of our players. I could see there being takers for Gomes, Iwobi, Kenny, Gordon, Holgate, etc.

I know we don't really want to lose James but there will be takers for him too, because hes good.

Tosun and Delph i happily accept will be hard to move on.

We need a right back so if he have to sell to get one, then sell.
He got a million for Bernie and everybody lost their God damn mind.

Rumours last summer that Burnley wouldnt even pay 2m for JJK.

He can sell players, when somebody wants to buy them, no doubt teams are aware that we need to sell to buy, hence its in their interests to wait till we start giving them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.