2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has the DoF model ever worked in the Prem?

This guy has bought nothing except overpaid dross to the club.

Richarlison was clearly Silva's. Allan and James, Ancelotti's.

OK Digne is decent, but was hardly unknown. Doucoure already playing in the PL. Honestly, what are we paying the guy for? 3 years and the state of that bench today. Absolute disgrace.

When has the DoF model ever worked in the Prem?

This guy has bought nothing except overpaid dross to the club.

Richarlison was clearly Silva's. Allan and James, Ancelotti's.

OK Digne is decent, but was hardly unknown. Doucoure already playing in the PL. Honestly, what are we paying the guy for? 3 years and the state of that bench today. Absolute disgrace.
Digne > decent

Think we have to face facts, we need to go back to basics and get a transfer committee in. No good suggesting Ancelotti do transfers himself because that’s not the type of manager he is

For the money spent we shouldn’t be in position where we’re a couple of injuries from oblivion - very worrying success ratio for his signings

Not really. Either you credit him with the signings we made or you don't. Cant pick and chose what was his to suit yourself. Rumours that iwobi was signed by moshiri but every Brands hater will have him in their list
I did credit him with Digne. Said he was decent, you said better than decent. I agreed.

You are trying to pick a row with me and really I cba.

I did credit him with Digne. Said he was decent, you said better than decent. I agreed.

You are trying to pick a row with me.
Ha, no mate. I meant signings people attach to brands/silva/Ancelotti. At least judge him on all the good/crap hes bought in his time here.

Does he ever think I'm might try and sign a few players with pace. Our squad is swamped with slow players it's so bloody obvious , how much is he on another on list rinsing the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.