2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening fellow Marcel Brands enthusiasts

With the wages clearing up I believe we are in a fantastic financial position to make BIG plays in the summer

It’s a solid 10/10 for me in this window

Nah we are still stuck with the wages he spent on rubbish players like Delph and Bernard

Nevermind the fact half of the players leaving will be back for preseason in July telling us all they want to fight for their places.

All I see is moan, moan, moan. The same people demanding a panic buy now, will be the same ones that would be berating him for wasting the money in next to no time once he had.

Yes would have been nice to not let so many people go but at the same time they are the ones holding us back by being a drain on the finances. I'm sure if there was a player that could come in and do a fine job for us we would spend. If not then I'm happy keeping our powder dry.

That said there is no excuses come summer not to find a decent right back and forward.

Good evening fellow Marcel Brands enthusiasts

With the wages clearing up I believe we are in a fantastic financial position to make BIG plays in the summer

It’s a solid 10/10 for me in this window
Snides 120k
Stek 30k
Martina 35k
Garbutt 35k
Baines 70k
Dowell 10k
Kean 70k
Walcott 135k
Sandro 105k
Bolasie 70k
Tosun 70k
Kenny 25k
Besic 35k
Gordon 15k
Lossl 35k

775k a week

Allan 100k
Hamez 140k
Doucs 100k
Godfrey 40k
Olsen 40k

420k, nice, a week

Bernard 120k

980k a week, 51m a year ........................... saved

Nearly a million a week saved so far.

I mean how can you NOT be happy?

11/10 window for me.

Nah we are still stuck with the wages he spent on rubbish players like Delph and Bernard

Nevermind the fact half of the players leaving will be back for preseason in July telling us all they want to fight for their places.
That’s a good point young Timothy, the Delph and Bernard situation certainly calls for a review of this January transfer window

9.5/10

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.