2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gbamin: Stevie Wonder could have seen that player was knackered going into last season. Brands thought he was being clever splurging £27M on him.

No wonder the ex-Dutch player Wim Kleft said that he was staggered how profligate and appalling he'd been since arriving here.
The blame lies with Silva

That's fine by me. If The Don can use his pulling power in conjunction with agents like Joorabchain to get those types transfers over the line am happy with that, intact us and Brands would be foolish not to lean on it. If Ancelotti see's fit to get involved he probably can without causing a conflict of interest between him and Brands,and by all accounts they've got a great working relationship so I couldn't see it being a problem.

This all being said the lion's share will still fall on Brands's door step in terms of scouting, academy matters, footballing financials. His job is far more multi faceted an any of us can imagine. Dave surely you can for one moment put your dislike for him aside and agree.
Nope

A profit on Delph? Ha ha ha. FFS.

Gbamin - he's retired hasn't he?

James - value for money and that's down to Ancelotti.

Iwobi = utter muck for all but 4 weeks of 2 seasons. You think anotther club will offer Everton a profit on what they paid for him? Lol. He's the Nigerian Aidan McGeady.

Bernard - we might get a £10M fee for him - which will be half of the wages he's picking up.
Considering who signed McGeady that is high praise in your eyes

With Silva? He did one the few decent pieces of business in Brands' time here: Richarlison.

What good it do, we had a terrible start to the season with him as manager never mind the players he signed. Did not have a clue. Signed Richie because of his experience at the club. No one on here had heard or fancied Richie before then.

Last edited:

A profit on Delph? Ha ha ha. FFS.

Gbamin - he's retired hasn't he?

James - value for money and that's down to Ancelotti.

Iwobi = utter muck for all but 4 weeks of 2 seasons. You think anotther club will offer Everton a profit on what they paid for him? Lol. He's the Nigerian Aidan McGeady.

Bernard - we might get a £10M fee for him - which will be half of the wages he's picking up.
:eek: lol lol lol

I want to argue with that but I can't.

With Silva? He did one the few decent pieces of business in Brands' time here: Richarlison.

No, on pushing Gbamin straight in.

The lad had no preason and had been at AFCON, and was thrown straight in when Davies could and should have been used.

Then our dope medical team cocked up on his rehab and decided against surgery, which pushed him back.

Then a complete unrelated Achilles injury. And an Achilles injury is minimum 6 months. Gbamin's happened in late May.

Status
Not open for further replies.