2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda suggests you maybe dont.

worst squad ive seen in along time , we have *some* talent but its threadbare and lobsided with no leaders and no spine

statistically the worst manager in the league who has us in the relegation zone

DoF and owners who think this is fine and a win against west ham will make things all rosy.

he obviously has a long term plan and no one should expect a bed of roses
but right now he faces a big test and must show what he's made of

never mind , koeman, Allardyce and silva

Brands has been the worst appointment of this Moshiri era

utterly clueless... hes very obv just a yes man

200.gif

In the summer I "demanded" we sign 5 players.

A GK able to put pressure on Pickford
A RB able to put pressure on Coleman
A CM to replace Gana
A wingforward able to replace Walcott in the side
And a CB

We got them all but the CB, the CB was only needed in case of injury to Mina or Keane, which hasnt happened yet.

The squad building by Brands was always going to take time, we started the window with 43 first team players, 20 odd of those players have been moved on, most of which we are still paying millions a year to, I mean we are paying around 100k a week to Martina and Niasse to eat crumpets at FF.

So yeah, the squad, IMO, probably isnt good enough for top 6, just yet, but to sit 18th, after the run of games we had and people feel the need to blame Brands, Moshiri? Nar mate.
Who was the keeper? Not Lossl?

What about if Brands if comes on the pitch before the West Ham game and gives Silva's mum a signed shirt?

If that doesnt inspire Marco to give a Churchilian speech in the dressing room and get us a victory I dont know what will.

What about if Brands if comes on the pitch before the West Ham game and gives Silva's mum a signed shirt?

If that doesnt inspire Marco to give a Churchilian speech in the dressing room and get us a victory I dont know what will.
House so empty, need a centerpiece
Twenty racks a table cut from ebony
Cut that ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face man I love my baby
You talking money, need a hearing aid
You talking 'bout me, I don't see a shade
Switch up my style, I take any lane
I switch up my cup, I kill any pain

House so empty, need a centerpiece
Twenty racks a table cut from ebony
Cut that ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face man I love my baby
You talking money, need a hearing aid
You talking 'bout me, I don't see a shade
Switch up my style, I take any lane
I switch up my cup, I kill any pain
Good lord.

Everton are showing interest in Shakhtar Donetsk chief scout Jose Boto.

The Toffees have splashed the cash in recent years, but are struggling to get the desired return and sit inside the relegation zone in the Premier League after eight games.
Everton boss Marco Silva is coming under big pressure, but the Toffees may be eyeing a change on their recruitment side rather than in the dugout.

They have zeroed in on Shakhtar Donetsk's Boto, according to Italian outlet Tutto Mercato.

It is claimed that there has been contact between Everton and Boto, with the Premier League side admirers of his work.

What position Everton might be looking to slot Boto into is unclear, as is whether his potential arrival could affect director of football Marcel Brands.
Boto occupied the role of chief scout at Benfica for over ten years before he headed to the Ukraine with Shakhtar Donetsk in 2018, penning a two-year deal.
Everton would likely need to move quickly if they want to have Boto in place in time to influence their January transfer window business.

Brands getting replaced.

Im made up, we have never deserved him, hopefully he joins a proper club.

The Toffees have splashed the cash in recent years, but are struggling to get the desired return and sit inside the relegation zone in the Premier League after eight games.
Everton boss Marco Silva is coming under big pressure, but the Toffees may be eyeing a change on their recruitment side rather than in the dugout.

They have zeroed in on Shakhtar Donetsk's Boto, according to Italian outlet Tutto Mercato.

It is claimed that there has been contact between Everton and Boto, with the Premier League side admirers of his work.

What position Everton might be looking to slot Boto into is unclear, as is whether his potential arrival could affect director of football Marcel Brands.
Boto occupied the role of chief scout at Benfica for over ten years before he headed to the Ukraine with Shakhtar Donetsk in 2018, penning a two-year deal.
Everton would likely need to move quickly if they want to have Boto in place in time to influence their January transfer window business.

Brands getting replaced.

If true it could mean a couple of things.
We are appointing a chief scout to work under Brands....or
Our next manager is unwilling to work under a DOF. I think it is more likely the first option.

We are light in a couple of areas but in general our recruitment under Brands seems to be good. We have signed younger players and most have probably increased in value.
I am not sure that recruitment of players that is the problem.

If true it could mean a couple of things.
We are appointing a chief scout to work under Brands....or
Our next manager is unwilling to work under a DOF. I think it is more likely the first option.

We are light in a couple of areas but in general our recruitment under Brands seems to be good. We have signed younger players and most have probably increased in value.
I am not sure that recruitment of players that is the problem.
Bill heard the fans say get Jose in and here we are appointing some lad from Ukraine.

Brands getting replaced.

Genuine question as I have no idea, is that a good source? Seems a bit mad that the possibility of an English club taking a Portuguese scout from a Ukrainian club is being broken by the Italian media.

Genuine question as I have no idea, is that a good source? Seems a bit mad that the possibility of an English club taking a Portuguese scout from a Ukrainian club is being broken by the Italian media.
good source
Italian media

These 2 dont belong together mate.

So no, not at all.

Doesnt mean theres nothing in it like, bit random to make up, but I would be taking it with a pinch for now till its reported by a better source.

good source
Italian media

These 2 dont belong together mate.

So no, not at all.

Doesnt mean theres nothing in it like, bit random to make up, but I would be taking it with a pinch for now till its reported by a better source.

I highly doubt it'd be in any way related to Brands' position.

It'll just be to get a scout who's good with the South American stuff (not lemo), which that bloke will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.