2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justify?

As far as I know only Kean was a Raiola deal? We managed to sign the hottest 19 year old in world football, so I for 1 welcome our Mino overlord.

To improve, we are gonna have to make a deal with a few devils.
Raiola has a long held connection to Brands.

I think it's why we have to wait late into the window for deals, because Raiola is asked to shuffle the pack and make phone calls. He places too much faith in him.

Sick of people pining over Gana, we lost plenty of games with the jarg little tackle midget in the side, Delph is 5 times the player he will ever be.
Delph is a good player. He's just going to break down. And he has different strengths as a player to Gueye in any case.

Raiola has a long held connection to Brands.

I think it's why we have to wait late into the window for deals, because Raiola is asked to shuffle the pack and make phone calls. He places too much faith in him.

We waited late in the window for deals cos we signed players that were playing in International comps.

Time will tell. But as things stand he's sold Gueye on the cheap and not found any replacement. The midfield is weak; the CB position is weak; the forward line is dysfunctional.

That's all down to Brands and his dealings...or lack of them in some cases.

...but he has signed a replacement in Gbamin. A replacement doesn’t have to be a clone.

What was the excuse last summer?

A world cup.

And before you ask, next summer there is a Euros.

But there will always be a reason we do deals late, Brands likes to wait to get the best deal he can, it doesnt affect us.

Gmblammo was Ganas replacement, he would still be injured if we bought him in June.
Kean would still be a 19 year old learning the league if we bought him in June.

Cos no matter when we signed these players, August was always our first game and new players to the league will always mostly need a full season in most cases to bed in.

Always we as fans want a squad ready to go tomorrow, its unrealistic, as I keep saying, this squad was always going to take 3 or 4 years to recover from Steve Walsh.

A world cup.

And before you ask, next summer there is a Euros.

But there will always be a reason we do deals late, Brands likes to wait to get the best deal he can, it doesnt affect us.

Gmblammo was Ganas replacement, he would still be injured if we bought him in June.
Kean would still be a 19 year old learning the league if we bought him in June.

Cos no matter when we signed these players, August was always our first game and new players to the league will always mostly need a full season in most cases to bed in.
Have you seen the wobbly starts we've had to the two seasons he's been here?

We've had close seasons when deals were done early, so there's no excuse.

Have you seen the wobbly starts we've had to the two seasons he's been here?

We've had close seasons when deals were done early, so there's no excuse.

And Steve Walsh signed a whole squad before July and we started the season 15th in October.

The date we sign players has ZERO affect on how a season will pan out, ZERO.

He's signed a player, whether he's an adequate replacement is a bit difficult to tell.

It was a poor poor summer recruitment wise.

Poor is just a stupid comment.

It wasnt perfect, I said we needed a min of 5 players, we got them all in bar a CB, thats not poor to me.

You clearly have different standards, I suppose due to you living in a land of unicorns and rainbows, but here on Earth, it wasnt a poor window at all.

And Steve Walsh signed a whole squad before July and we started the season 15th in October.

The date we sign players has ZERO affect on how a season will pan out, ZERO.

Koeman signed them, a maanger who cant manage. That's a poor example of getting players in early = not wise.

Poor is just a stupid comment.

It wasnt perfect, I said we needed a min of 5 players, we got them all in bar a CB, thats not poor to me.

You clearly have different standards, I suppose due to you living in a land of unicorns and rainbows, but here on Earth, it wasnt a poor window at all.

CB department: weakened
Midfield: weakened
Attack: reinforced, but needed experience

It's put us back another season. No question.

Koeman signed them, a maanger who cant manage. That's a poor example of getting players in early = not wise.

CB department: weakened
Midfield: weakened
Attack: reinforced, but needed experience

It's put us back another season. No question.

So you are suggesting that the CB area was weakened by losing Jags and Ashley Williams?
lollollollollollollollol
Midfield we sold Gana and replaced him with a much better player in Delph and another player in Gmblammo
For the attack we signed the best 19 year old in world football, who sits on the bench whilst Marco Martinez keeps picking DCL

Back a season my ring piece.

So you are suggesting that the CB area was weakened by losing Jags and Ashley Williams?
lollollollollollollollol
Midfield we sold Gana and replaced him with a much better player in Delph and another player in Gmblammo
For the attack we signed the best 19 year old in world football, who sits on the bench whilst Marco Martinez keeps picking DCL

Back a season my ring piece.
...No, getting shut of 3 CBs and getting none in was a stroke of genius.

Selling our most effective player last season was very clever.

Bringing in a lad who's scored 11 goals in his career and selling him as 'the answer' to losing Lukaku = inspired.

I've told you before: stop worshipping false Gods.

He had a nightmare summer transfer window then scarpered into the ether - ignoring any attempt to explain himself, apart to a select few.

Wrongun. Utter wrongun.

Status
Not open for further replies.