2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no plan b.

Maybe because plan b was screwed up and put in the bin because the quality was not as good as we already have so they went all out on plan A....top players like Zaha and Dacoure (PL proven). Gomes was wrapped up with Delph, Gbamin and Kean so it was a reasonable window with a few near misses.

The amount of off loading he has had to do has not helped. I can forgive the Zaha scenario but not replacing Zouma with a decent CB is poor although Leicester not replacing Maguire so far does suggest that decent CB's are pretty thin on the ground.

The amount of off loading he has had to do has not helped. I can forgive the Zaha scenario but not replacing Zouma with a decent CB is poor although Leicester not replacing Maguire so far does suggest that decent CB's are pretty thin on the ground.

Utd spending on £80mil on Maguire is further proof

Sqaud weaker ffs!?!?!

He has added 4 international footballers.

Bunch of babies haha

And yet we are still weaker.

An injury to Mina (who is only proven in being injury prone) = Holgate.

An injury to Bernard, Richarlison = Walcott

An Injury to Kean = either DCL upfront or Walcott right with Richarlison middle.

Tom Davies still in the squad (although I firmyl believe this is for homegrown reasons).

We also have no pace in defence.

Maybe because plan b was screwed up and put in the bin because the quality was not as good as we already have so they went all out on plan A....top players like Zaha and Dacoure (PL proven). Gomes was wrapped up with Delph, Gbamin and Kean so it was a reasonable window with a few near misses.

So no plan B then...

And yet we are still weaker.

An injury to Mina (who is only proven in being injury prone) = Holgate.

An injury to Bernard, Richarlison = Walcott

An Injury to Kean = either DCL upfront or Walcott right with Richarlison middle.

Tom Davies still in the squad (although I firmyl believe this is for homegrown reasons).

We also have no pace in defence.
Your post doesn't show us as weaker.

We were starting Walcott for a lot of last year. We were starting DCL up front for a lot of last year. Now we aren't. It just shows we don't have much depth.

This year:

Delph = potential starter
Coleman = we now have cover/someone to challenge him

Status
Not open for further replies.