2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Months to work out a replacement for Zouma. Must have had a contingency for him not leaving Chelsea. Not good enough signing this donkey rojo.

There will have been many contingencies, Rojo will have been down the list in the event options b, c, d, etc weren’t able to be released by their clubs. It’s easy for us as fans, especially those that play football video games, to say we should sign X, Y, Z player but it’s a different kettle of fish to be a person in control of making transfers happen

There will have been many contingencies, Rojo will have been down the list in the event options b, c, d, etc weren’t able to be released by their clubs. It’s easy for us as fans, especially those that play football video games, to say we should sign X, Y, Z player but it’s a different kettle of fish to be a person in control of making transfers happen

That's got absolutely nothing to do with it and is such a lazy contribution to the debate

Plenty of supporters who have never touched a games console in their life will agree that this Rojo signing is underwhelming, and they'll likely give similar reasons to those who do play them

It's such a non-starter and immediately shows up the person who is using it as a way to discredit someone

Last edited:
That's got absolutely nothing to do with it and is such a lazy contribution to the debate

Plenty of supporters who have never touched a games console in their life will agree that this Rojo signing is underwhelming, and they'll likely give similar reasons to those who do play them

In terms of making signings Mikey it does

It's such a non-starter and immediately shows the person using it as a way to discredit someone

I meant in terms of making signings Mikey

I meant in terms of making signings Mikey

Even then I don't think it's valid mate if I'm being honest, because in the games themselves it's not just a case of picking your player and buying them with ease

You actually need to scout them, agree a fee with the team in question, then do a deal with the agent etc

Certainly I doubt the lads who play those games get an impression that buying players is easy and something you can do in a few minutes, because you can't even do that in the games themselves

If he comes out of this window now with only Rojo can we stop treating him like some Demi god?
tenor.gif

No.

If he comes out of this window now with only Rojo can we stop treating him like some Demi god?

He'll come out of the window with more than Rojo though

We need to be fair and judge the window as a whole, and if we do that he still comes out of it in credit thanks to securing Gomes and bringing in Kean

But yes, it'd be nice if the hero worship cooled off a little and we could discuss him in a more balanced way

He'll come out of the window with more than Rojo though

We need to be fair and judge the window as a whole, and if we do that he still comes out of it in credit thanks to securing Gomes and bringing in Kean

Sadly not Mikey.

The Sky generation only judge people on deadline day.

They have pictures of Jim White on their walls and still watch Soccer AM for the bants.

Anyway, im off out, I reckon by the time I get back Brands will have fallen lower than Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.