2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 PL clubs already getting shut or buying 20 players. I thought this feller Brands had been primed for the window's opening and ready to do business for months?

He's done f.a. since mid-August 2018.

Here is he. Been sat here since ghe market opened waiting for this havent you

Come back at the end of the window when hes had a chance pal

10 PL clubs already getting shut or buying 20 players. I thought this feller Brands had been primed for the window's opening and ready to do business for months?

12F865D5-C393-4481-B4DD-641920E9448F.jpeg

But what could he do Dave, transfer season closed and Jan time is always awful, full of overpriced has beens.

But what could he do Dave, transfer season closed and Jan time is always awful, full of overpriced has beens.

Dave will tell you that Brands should have signed a quality striker in January

This overlooks the fact that anyone with a quality striker on their books may not have been willing to sell them in January and that everyone in football will tell you that January isn't a good time to do business because of the fact that anyone who is willing to sell in January will demand a silly fee. Still, regardless of all that, Dave will tell you that Brands still should have signed a quality striker.

prob waiting for the run of international games comming up to see if any targets get injured that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.