2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinicius junior signed for Madrid at 16 for £38mil.

I think we'll go for Militao...fits the profile and rumoured to be in for him in the summer.

I do think we'll look at 'value' and if we can include Niasse or Tosun in a deal then it may present better value than simply selling them and buying someone.

Quite interesting about Kyle John...seems to have come from nowhere.
The big money clubs like Madrid can afford to take a punt on young players for that sort of money. We need to be more careful with our shillings. TBH we've done pretty well to get back on track after the £100m + or so we wasted under Koeman.

There is one right back I've noticed when I've been keeping an eye on Lozano, and that's Dumfries of PSV. I've only watched him in CL games against top opposition and he's looked pretty good. He's a physical specimen, quick and very strong. He's 22 so a bit older than Wan Bissaka, but he'd be a lot cheaper too.

The big money clubs like Madrid can afford to take a punt on young players for that sort of money. We need to be more careful with our shillings. TBH we've done pretty well to get back on track after the £100m + or so we wasted under Koeman.

There is one right back I've noticed when I've been keeping an eye on Lozano, and that's Dumfries of PSV. I've only watched him in CL games against top opposition and he's looked pretty good. He's a physical specimen, quick and very strong. He's 22 so a bit older than Wan Bissaka, but he'd be a lot cheaper too.

;)

Off the radar but Celik has been brilliant at RB for Lille so far this season (yes I know the French league). So has Dumfries at PSV.

So you want Dumfries and lozano :eek:

yrGrcAt4_400x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.