2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
54million Barca pay

Less, 28 we paid.
Less 19 mill in wages we pay over a two year period.

Its cost neutral albeit a small profit and having him as an asset for two years.

Im not so sure they wont sign him back regardless if it makes financial sense for them to do so.

19 mill in wages? come one lad he's not on 180k+ a week, that's daft

even in loan deals you still have to pay the wages regardless so again its nothing like a loan deal.

19 mill in wages? come one lad he's not on 180k+ a week, that's daft

even in loan deals you still have to pay the wages regardless so again its nothing like a loan deal.

Probably best to leave it now mate, im just making my point over and over again and lads will agree or disagree.

Essentially people are entitled to believe whatever they want.

As TJ said we are speculating on a future that hasnt happened yet and he is right.

I have my view point on the deal, but happy he is here for the two years.

Don’t really understand where you’re coming from to be honest mate. You talk like he’s an average purchase but it’s guaranteed Barca will shell out nearly £60m on him in 2 years time?
Reverse psychology to make brands buy him, if they said they will buy him back at 100m then it's obvious there taking the pi**, by setting it lower and making it seem he was a better player then he will was encouraged brands to pay the fee.
Mina and gomes and deadwood they were trying to shift. Minas price was at a high because of the world cup he just had, nothing to do with what he did at Barcelona.

He played 5 games for barca in 6 months, and suddenly his price trebled, get a grip.

Probably best to leave it now mate, im just making my point over and over again and lads will agree or disagree.

As TJ said we are speculating on a future that hasnt happened yet and he is right.

Thomas vermalen third choice cb, ahead of mina when he was at Barca.

Reverse psychology to make brands buy him, if they said they will buy him back at 100m then it's obvious there taking the pi**, by setting it lower and making it seem he was a better player then he will was encouraged brands to pay the fee.
Mina and gomes and deadwood they were trying to shift. Minas price was at a high because of the world cup he just had, nothing to do with what he did at Barcelona.

He played 5 games for barca in 6 months, and suddenly his price trebled, get a grip.

I think I’ll trust Brands’ scouting credentials and ability to analyse a deal over what Havrey has to say.

For me he is a good player, but the not the great player ppl make him out to be.
No chance Barca will buy him back

He looked good at the world cup, but we know the pit falls there, i also highly rate Sanchez at spurs who played beside him. The PL is always notorious to adjust to the lad will need time no doubt but seems to have some good raw materials and has only been in Europe 6 months. I like the fact that he seemed to want to go and play.

I mean he wasn’t very highly rated before he went to Barca or anything at all was he...

A buy back fee to make us pay more? Even for you that’s complete rubbish.

That's a cliche and underlines that you haven't given things much thought.
For something to be a cliche there has to be a general public impression. Are you so narcissistic that you think that you have some sort of all pervasive persona that generates so much interest that there is some sort of collective thought all about davek? Get over yourself, there was a match thread but you still had to create the davek black Saturday thread to feed your own ego. You used to have something to say but now you're just a parody. "Martinez good, everything else about Everton bad" - sums up your past three years of posts. You don't even go to the game (yeah, yeah because of your "principled" stance against Kenwright, Moshiri, whoever else isn't good enough for your fantasy vision of Everton), yet apparently have a view of the field of play that allows you to criticise anyones view of our playing style, personnel, tactics etc.. which according to you are all wrong all of the time. We have an unbeaten start to the season and all you see is negatives. I'll be down the Spellow before the game on Saturday if you want to discuss it further but I imagine you'll have better things to do.

Tends to happen when you’re chatting absolute wham.

As for the “entitled to believe whatever they want”, you’re right.

I’m entitled to believe that cows are purple with yellow spots and that jellyfish are made of actual jelly.

For something to be a cliche there has to be a general public impression. Are you so narcissistic that you think that you have some sort of all pervasive persona that generates so much interest that there is some sort of collective thought all about davek? Get over yourself, there was a match thread but you still had to create the davek black Saturday thread to feed your own ego. You used to have something to say but now you're just a parody. "Martinez good, everything else about Everton bad" - sums up your past three years of posts. You don't even go to the game (yeah, yeah because of your "principled" stance against Kenwright, Moshiri, whoever else isn't good enough for your fantasy vision of Everton), yet apparently have a view of the field of play that allows you to criticise anyones view of our playing style, personnel, tactics etc.. which according to you are all wrong all of the time. We have an unbeaten start to the season and all you see is negatives. I'll be down the Spellow before the game on Saturday if you want to discuss it further but I imagine you'll have better things to do.
It's not about ego. Youre the one dissecting my posting history, I'm not underlining it as being good, bad or indifferent.

You stated that I was always pessimistic and offered no constructive thoughts. I reject that. And if you had any knowledge of what I post you'd see you were wrong.

I mean he wasn’t very highly rated before he went to Barca or anything at all was he...

A buy back fee to make us pay more? Even for you that’s complete rubbish.
Thomas vermalen was ahead of him.
Out of pique, umtitu vermalen and mina, mina was fourth choice.

Digne, mina and gomes were players they wanted to shift, they were always going to leave.
Just like we wanted to get rid of bolasie, Sandro and klassen

Status
Not open for further replies.