2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he deserves next summer at least, He's being bogged down by problems that aren't even his fault, Alright the Iwobi fee is questionable, I rate the player but that was a heck of lot money to be forking over and he's just turned up how he has, Got so so unlucky with Gbamin, Delph I can see why he bought him with a low fee but being injured this much is hardly helping.
Walcott/Bolasie/Ramirez/Besic/Pennington all out of contract next summer which is absolutely enormous for us to get back on the road to recovery.
I'm a big fan of continuity though unless it's absolutely urgent see Silva and being in the bottom 3 so I'm willing to give him more time, Sick of tearing it up and going to square one again.

Not for me - I dont want him blowing the Richarlison fee on more tat.

Let his contract expire and throw big wages at Rangnick or Monchi.

I find it funny lads think he's gonna get sacked.
As one of the club directors I can't see him signing that one off.

Anyway, I cant keep up with who is to blame anymore.
Is it still Bill despite him owning nought but a token chairmanship and a minimal percentage of the club these days?
Is it Walsh and the hundreds of millions he spunked on absolute dross?
Koeman/Silva/Gravytits and the dross they wanted and signed?
Moshiri for hiring the above goons and letting them piss his money into the wind?
Or is it Brands for having the temerity to have to shift the shower of gutless cowards he inherited and trying to balance the books bringing in players to try and turn things around all while handcuffed by FFP?

I just cant keep up anymore

Is it still Bill despite him owning nought but a token chairmanship and a minimal percentage of the club these days?
Moshiri for hiring the above goons and letting them piss his money into the wind?
Or is it Brands for having the temerity to have to shift the shower of gutless cowards he inherited and trying to balance the books bringing in players to try and turn things around all while handcuffed by FFP?

I dont think that.

What I do think is that he has 1 year left on his contract and that he hasn't earned another and Moshiri wont put himslef into a position of giving him another and having to pay him off.

Gone by next summer this feller. 100%

Think they all have had a major part in the failure to be honest T. We had an opportunity to go somewhere when we got investment but so far we have made mistakes. Hopefully we learn from these mistakes and move forward quickly. I just hope we haven’t done to much damage that will set us back years to come.

I dont think that.

What I do think is that he has 1 year left on his contract and that he hasn't earned another and Moshiri wont put himslef into a position of giving him another and having to pay him off.

Gone by next summer this feller. 100%
He's Mosh's footy man.
While Mosh does the money, Marcel does the footy. He's heading straight for a new 5yr deal for Christmas.

He's Mosh's footy man.
While Mosh does the money, Marcel does the footy. He's heading straight for a new 5yr deal for Christmas.
No chance. Moshiri saw Koeman waste £250M and acted. He also sees £200M wasted by Brands. He wont continue with this madness.

basically I think the problem is funds, which is why players we were interested in have gone or going elsewhere, we cannot meet the transfer valuation and the player's ambitions.

If the funds are not available can hardly blame Brands, down to the boardroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.