2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Europe next season is a good thing because it would destroy us. Brands has to get every single signing in the summer absolutely bang on. No Yerry Mina’s where the jury is still out, he has to get them 100% right in order to get us to where we want to be.

I don’t envy his job.

Promote youth and get rid of all theses squad players until books are balanced.

for me
Iwobi
Siggy
Steklenberg
Lossl
Schiederlin
Sidibe
Niasse
Sandro
bolasie
I’m sure there’s others on loan who ain’t glong to get better who need to go

Delph and Keane are maybes for me
Struggling to see any good in Kean but let the kid develop a bit more

Question to Brands fans.

How do you explain we are a rancid 12th in the league with lpool up next and out of the cups early (1 of which was the worst defeat in my long lifetime).

We have one of the most outstanding managers of the last 25 years in our dugout.

Can I suggest as I have numerous times that Marcel has done ZERO for our club bar sign the form to get Richarlison (obviously a Silva buy) in.

Not one of his other signings would be a regular in any of the current top 6 in England (Lpool, City, Leicester, Chelsea, United, Wolves).

There's no point singling him out after every defeat, but it doesn't look good when £90m's worth of his signings are sitting on the bench during a 4-0 thumping (and two thirds of that didn't even make it onto the pitch).

Blokes had 1 good window out of a possible 4.

If I was Uz I would be holding talks with a few DOF's incase he blows the summer for him to be swiftly removed.

Usmanov and Ancelloti are winners. They demand and expect excellence.

I hope thisclown disappears with his millions and big ears sometime this summer.

Blokes had 1 good window out of a possible 4.

If I was Uz I would be holding talks with a few DOF's incase he blows the summer for him to be swiftly removed.
It would be nice to think that Usmanov coming in will bring an increased level of accountability.

Everything has seemed a bit too cosy between Moshiri and Brands, what with him being appointed to the board almost as soon as he got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.