2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work with the players we have and coming back from injury is best thus saving cash for summer when we will need real players not January bargain basements. By doing so really preparing for the next season and perhaps just into Europe. So Brands and Ancellotti are right for me to be ;patient.

Silva signing. How on earth can anyone think Silva didn't have the say on brining into Everton a player he personally persuaded to leave Brazil for England?

Silva has given us a massive windfall for the future.
Watford have just signed another Brazilian teenager this very month, using the exact same route/contacts. I suppose you think Silva was involved with that too?

Ha Ha Ha.

Hopeless.

You think that jug headed clown was responsible for a player that Silva had already signed once before?

'kin ell.
I think everyone knows he was. That’s why he signed a long term contract on December 3rd when every man and his dog knew Silva was a dead man walking.

Great signing by Brands, one of many.

Worst goad by some distance on here for ages.
Goad?

Not sure where you’re coming from, outside of Lossl, Iwobi and Mina, Brands has been solid. We’re making progress, if we’d of had the exact same signing but with a competent manager from the start the club would be so much further down the line to where our fans want us to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.