2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might nail it to the door of Goodison, like Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the door of All Saints Church in Wittenberg.

And, like the story him nailing of the theses criticising the Catholic church to the door, your manifesto is utter wham and has no basis in fact.

Honestly G
And, like the story him nailing of the theses criticising the Catholic church to the door, your manifesto is utter wham and has no basis in fact.
...here comes the counter Reformation....
GOT really does have posts like nowhere else!!! Collectively we know everything about every thing!!! Individually... not so much!!

This is what I posted, which was then quickly dubbed "The Manifesto" by many posters. Although I think it's a bit too grand a title; I prefer the description "Declaration", tbh.

Thanks for sharing - perhaps we should call it your 'Fanifesto' It made interesting if brief reading. It basically said fire everyone except Carlo, give him all the money and tell him to buy success. Hmmmm.... not that much to it really was there? I think Martin Luther spent a lot more time on his work.

Thanks for sharing - perhaps we should call it your 'Fanifesto' It made interesting if brief reading. It basically said fire everyone except Carlo, give him all the money and tell him to buy success. Hmmmm.... not that much to it really was there? I think Martin Luther spent a lot more time on his work.
Yeah, but that was just repetitive (the Pope cant do this, the Pope shouldn't do that etc). Mine has a lot of different targets like Brands and erm....

I might nail it to the door of Goodison, like Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the door of All Saints Church in Wittenberg.
tumblr_mpdsubmQw41qba5lbo8_r5_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.