2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think this fella could see us lose Ancelloti.

Its a ruthless game and no matter what he says, Ancelloti will put feelers out to leave if he thinks he isnt being backed.

He will have given Brands a list of areas needing improvement and many names.

The response has been a middle finger.

If a big Italian club sniff him out before summer I could see him go and deffo if Brands soesnt deliver in the summer.

Thought you're at the game?

I actually think this fella could see us lose Ancelloti.

Its a ruthless game and no matter what he says, Ancelloti will put feelers out to leave if he thinks he isnt being backed.

He will have given Brands a list of areas needing improvement and many names.

The response has been a middle finger.

If a big Italian club sniff him out before summer I could see him go and deffo if Brands soesnt deliver in the summer.
Yea i think Carlo will be gone in 2 years because of this beaut.

Thought you're at the game?
Whys that? Wouldnt dream of going to that pit unless it was in the cup or we were going to win the league.

I have been a few times this season but generally get flu like symptoms just thinking about clapping these pathetic excuses for everton footballers.

Whys that? Wouldnt dream of going to that pit unless it was in the cup or we were going to win the league.

I have been a few times this season but generally get flu like symptoms just thinking about clapping these pathetic excuses for everton footballers.

Oh so you’re not at Vicarage Road then?

No chance.

Doing a Brands. Filling my boots with wine, nice food and a few bets.
Will probably take the next few months actually then have a meeting with Ancelloti when he gets back from holiday
early July.
I will then have a look to see if I could help with anything on the playing side for next season but to be honest its hard to find value these days and we have some young players doing ok.

The fans seem happy enough apart from the couple that came over after the Lpool defeat.

I didnt have any say on the Ancelloti appointment so I feel pretty undermined. Silva was my man and I publically backed him just before he got sacked. It was only a matter of time before my signings started to have an impact for him.

Anyway, Lpool are the best team in the world, their 3rd team beat us. Whats the point even trying to plug the gargantuan gap before we move into the new stadium.

The fans seem happy enough apart from the couple that came over after the Lpool defeat.

I didnt have any say on the Ancelloti appointment so I feel pretty undermined. Silva was my man and I publically backed him just before he got sacked. It was only a matter of time before my signings started to have an impact for him.

Anyway, Lpool are the best team in the world, their 3rd team beat us. Whats the point even trying to plug the gargantuan gap before we move into the new stadium.
we're in the middle of a match here you absolute plank save your internet points after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.