2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love how people genuinely believe Marcel Brands does nothing all day.

That's obviously how he sorted out PSV. Just luck. That's why Raiola represents him, cos he's useless and steals a wage.

Do you really want him to put every phonecall he makes on twitter or something?

Don’t really see the big deal in purchasing in a January window with our current situation. 3 players out if contract in the summer, accessing Jonjoe and having Gbamin and Gomes back

That's obviously how he sorted out PSV. Just luck. That's why Raiola represents him, cos he's useless and steals a wage.

The mighty PSV.

Not having a go at Brands but I just have to laugh at the idea that being represented by the ubersnake Raiola somehow precludes you from stealing a wage! May be worth noting that amongst his many clients who fans may see as wage stealers (Pogba anybody?) he lists one Felipe Mattioni, who managed to get a gig with us, AC Milan, Espanyol and others, without ever actually managing to kick a ball.

Raiola represents Jesse Lingard mate, and ManU fans will tell you that he does steal a wage as does Pogba, but i do get your point, i think we are better just waiting till the summer anyway, it gives Carlo a chance to have a proper look at the players and decide who he wants and who he does'nt as none of us really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.