2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we'll get Vecino on deadline day - but we needed more our squad is a shambles and europe is still achievable.

I don’t think we will, think Inter are messing around too much because they overpaid to get Erickson now rather than for free. I don’t want us doing the same unless it’s the right deals for the club, either by loan or permanent, if that’s not the case then it’s not worth it

So basically we can not discuss/speculate on anything mentioned in the press?

May aswell close the thread down.

speculation is fine, but you have taken a 'story' and then said it is 'clear' brands bargaining is stale you are linking two things were there may not be a link and in your mind its now clearly brands fault and he cant negotiate anymore

its nonsensical

another poster could spin it this way - ah clever mr brands knows inter are asking too much and so is waiting till deadline day and they lower their price, genius

speculation is fine, but you have taken a 'story' and then said it is 'clear' brands bargaining is stale you are linking two things were there may not be a link and in your mind its now clearly brands fault and he cant negotiate anymore

its nonsensical

another poster could spin it this way - ah clever mr brands knows inter are asking too much and so is waiting till deadline day and they lower their price, genius

thank you, I couldn’t be arsed going into as much detail as that.

be as useful as giving a Rubik’s cube to a goat.

its nonsensical

a very Adversus type post that one, even if I’m not sure anymore it is adversus

I think with Brands in general we will have a better idea in another couple seasons his effect overall. Personally think he has done okay but understand criticism. I also admit I don’t know enough of his role to even be able to make a fair judgement. This summer is huge though. We want ballers. Ballers everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.