Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to show some intent to counter attack. These are a decent side but not a team to be feared.

….i’m more about ‘quality’ than ‘intent’. We continually get in decent positions with numbers forward but lack the quality to exploit. There was a moment against City when we countered down the right, I noticed we got 4 players in the box but it fizzled out.

Intent is there but a dreadful lack of quality in possession keeps letting us down all over the pitch. Nothing to do with tactics either.

Let's not alter a winning team
Loser Dyche and his loser mentality, keeping a team that lost....

Even if we hadn`t been deducted points and we were fairly safe I don`t think Dyche would change, just like Allardyce didn`t. That isn`t a progressive manager, stay at home full backs, wide wingers on the toes of full backs and long ball is football from a bygone age, he is a dinosaur.

I know I`m going off topic but the pace and craft they have in the front 5 or 6 will be too much for us, yes I think defensively they are suspect but we won`t get that far up the pitch to exploit those.

Beto fair enough, but again McNeil and Harrison both should be dropped, but not to change one is just pathetic. They have been poor for to long.