Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortexgaz

Player Valuation: £750k
Ah you're one of them, just because we have less of the ball doesn't mean we aren't comfortable. Obviously this game is not a good example. But we don't have the team to go and outplay better teams. That's how you get battered.
We haven’t out played lesser teams West Brom we were lucky that souls of scored so many before we went 2-1 up both Newcastle games very poor west ham very poor we don’t control games and stand of teams and wonder why we get beat

Chrismac

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Don’t understand the shouts about Gomes being too negative. He’s the one who has at least been looking for the ball over the top to the forwards, especially early on. Think there’s a bit of bias going on there, as he was one of our best in that half.
Agreed, he shows for the ball constantly even when under pressure, Davies is doing ok as a ball winner but he's hiding when we have the ball in tight situations and its part of the problem with us turning over in our own half.
Need to be braver all over the pitch

Zeke

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Calm down lads...this was always gonna happen!

We shot our load against Leeds, we had to run our nuts off on Wednesday and United had a walk in the park against Southampton on Tuesday.

Fresh legs were always gonna win out, this season is a joke, just for the turn around in games.

If we get something in the second half brilliant, if we lose we lose. It was always advantage to United, even before the first whistle.

I’m gonna let this game slide, but that might have something to do with the three triple rums and coke (that’s Coca Cola mum, I promise)

Zezti

Player Valuation: £70m
Never give up on a game but if we go into the second half with this same attitude I'm doing something else. Really brings me down watching everton turn over like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks