Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20-1 Everton to win if anyones feeling brave.
Personally i think they left another 0 off the end of that.
Sky Sports have even got us at 28/1. lol

Probably about right tbh but honestly, isn't it just disgraceful how Everton have sunk this low. Been a long time since we were classed as the worst in the league but that is where we are at thanks to good times Bill and his posse of plebs.

Sky Sports have even got us at 28/1. lol

Probably about right tbh but honestly, isn't it just disgraceful how Everton have sunk this low. Been a long time since we were classed as the worst in the league but that is where we are at thanks to good times Bill and his posse of plebs.

Normally would take a punt at that type of price but no chance.

Best case a fluke draw.

Reactions: Lob
Does anyone know anywhere in town that'll definitely be showing this?
[Note: It's not on any of the legal channels so won't be legit]

If anyone doesn't want to share publicly but is happy to DM I would appreciate it.
Happy new year Blues, :)

Does anyone know anywhere in town that'll definitely be showing this?
[Note: It's not on any of the legal channels so won't be legit]

If anyone doesn't want to share publicly but is happy to DM I would appreciate it.
Happy new year Blues, :)
The Laughterhouse Comedy Club on Fenwick Street i believe mate. ;)

You'll all be trying to drink and forget about this one later in the evening tomorrow, but a Haaland 10 goal haul world record annihilation of us will keep ruining your evening...and the rest of next year! I actually am expecting this to happen...pass me the bourbon!!

A bet for the brave!!! £100 Everton NOT to score @ 8/15 will pay for 1. A free Everton home game ticket. 2. Free Fish & Chips for two and a free Pint.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin needs to get his match fitness back so I'd have him on the pitch for 60mins; anything he does will be a bonus - then Cannon for the last 30mins.
And everything he DOES'NT do knocks his price tag further down when we come to sell !

Pickford
Coleman Coady Tarkowski Mykolenko
Patterson Gueye Onana Vinagre
Iwobi
Gordon

Stay tight, deny them space, and lump the ball long to Gordon to chase and win a few free kicks. Once his goose is cooked sub gray on. Battle of attrition stuff. Toe to toe with these like what Lampard tried at Spurs last season will see a new prem goals record. No thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.